Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Madaxweyne Faroole oo booqasho ku tegay magaalada Jig-jiga

Fiqikhayre;843812 wrote:
President of Puntland visits orphanage of victims of ONLF whose parents have been killed by this group cared for by the Government of the Somali Region of Ethiopia

7413530214_5172ef56d4_b.jpg

7413531566_3e3565f419_b.jpg

If this kids are victims of anything then they are surely victims of TPLF propaganda. wouldn't be surprised if Zenawi drunk their parents blood.

AYOUB   

xiinfaniin;843869 wrote:
This is professor Abtigis's vision, the convergence of D block emirates from Garowe to Garisa, an strategy that sees Kismayo and Jigjiga an internal part...

We spoke too early against Azania, professor Abtigiis exactly knew what he was talking about

Yet A&T rants against HAG. :)

lool@Iley caring about children. The only thing Iley and his 'government' care about is how to better serve their masters-better ONLF than this axad.

It's a great development. For all the prison talk and bravado one can see clear stability and progress in Jigjiga. Yet those who want to wage war from the comfort of their sofa's are still talking..:D

I thought the old men were bluffing about an alliance between the emirates of the largest segments of the community? I thought that old man in Borama was just talking trash?

Abtigiis   

Everyone realises this is an alliance between two stooges of Meles Zenawi. My vision is a united somali, not a united Da.ro.d! There is no such thing! I HAVE Always felt closer to Somalilanders than to puntlanders to be honest. And I believe the Hargeisawi's will feel the same. otherwise they would not have composed these lines:

Agga! iyo ogoobeey

haduu yidhaa, waa is afgaranaaye

Afamadoow markii lagu daraan

Nacay Ogaaaa.deeene

:D :D

On the pcitures, adeer, only fools do not know there is development going on in the region from late 1990s!!!! It is part of the wider infrastructural development going in the region. But the pictures do not reflect all the truth: the arrests, detention, rape, fear that people in the region experience on a daily basis outside the frame of the CAMERA! Fools can think the good face shown here about the region is the reality. If they want the truth about the region, and they are sincere, they can go and read the reports of independent international organisations -UN, Human Rights Watch etc!

But Jigjiga was always better than Garowe, Galkacyo and Bossaso! or most of the towns in Somalia to be honest! The logic is simple: it has been growing and receiving a lot of money in the last two decades while the others were stagnating or dying!

Abtigiis   

because others are writing D and it is not so secret what they are saying! Maxaa tayda uun ku tusay! Plus, I do belive clan names must be allowed but clan insults must be disallowed in this forum. It is not like clan issues are not discussed in this forum.

I will accept your criticism when I see you alert Xinnfanin to his use of clan names ! :D Hadii kale waxaagu waa sheeko kale!

This is a most welcome and positive development that we have been waiting for. Nice to see that everyone acknowledges the progress, stability and good governance of the Somali Region of Ethiopia and the tranquility and peace that exists in. Jigjiga and throughout the Somali Region of Ethiopia. We say maashaallaah to that.

Jigjiga, Garowe, Kismayo and Garissa are alies.

Abtigiis   

Someone once told me if you hear the word D, them Puntlanders have an agenda! What is it that you want this time Fiqi?

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;844128 wrote:
Someone once told me if you hear the word D, them Puntlanders have an agenda! What is it that you want this time Fiqi?

:D Abtigiis, waad la heshay.

It´s the new power platform for Puntland. the coalition with ´unuka´ folks has come to and end, Farmaajo and Ali Khaliif Galeyr want the chair and have broken the might voting block of Puntland. So one needs to go around to a create a new power platform, and this time its a coalition between the cousins of Garowe/Garissa-Kismayo-Jigjiga block.

Doesnt this block have a name, Kab.lalax or the anti Gedo/coalition. :D

Abtigiis   

Now I get the circus! :D Thanks Carafaat. Except that there will be no such coalition! They can try their luck with their other tricks - false rig included! :D

The line has been drawn clearly. In the adversary of the unlawful political marriage of convenience of Mogadishu-Hargaysa with the support of their brethren from Djibouti who acts as the independent nation-state to the interests of the two aforementioned due to their tribal affiliation together.

It is only natural that we as a nation show that we have similar and stronger bonds and relationships with our brethren beyond Somalia. They showed us that they have Djibouti and we show them that we have our clan cousins in Ethiopia who have a strong understanding and resources the little Djibouti could ever bring to the table.

Puntland on the other hand is stronger than Mogadishu and Hargaysa combined and any left over alliance to make up a difference such as in Bay and Bakool is cancelled by an emerging and strong Azania/Jubbaland and our brethren in the NFD/Kenya.

This is what is at the root cause of Somalia and true loyalties come to the fore front especially when there's so much at stake and a government will be elected with new head of states and power distributed through this kind of form of who has the bigger bondage and support. No one wants to lose, the stakes are very high and we have our friends and cousins in line just as Hargaysa, Mogadishu and Djibouti have theirs.