Sign in to follow this  
Somali philosopher

Love wins, even against racist Somalis

*Blessed;839107 wrote:
Bantu aren't ugly, Alpha. You are!

lol@blessed. you're beginning to lose it these days eedo. calm down dee.

if thats all you've inferred from my comments then quite clearly there is something wrong with you. i'm certain there are a few *******s in my own linage, hence the famous adage lol.

these people sicken me, i hate them for being so defeated. if you want something you take it! don't wait for acceptance, i say!

Blessed   

Did Abtigiis misread you too? If so, I blame him. :P I'm not talking about your physical looks, waxba igama galin, it's your stream of ugly thoughts that I refer to. Again, in the above post.

These people have a hard time every where not just in somaliland. Also in somalia somali galbeed djbouti nfd meel ay somali joogaan ba dadka wa lugu yassa wa ayaan daro.

Abtigis ba ugu daran hada wuxu maraya hooyaday ba cunsuriyad ah marka naag nocaas ah ma shukaansan karo. As if dhagaxbuur hablahooda la siiyo umdaha la hayb soco come on.

Abtigiis   

Xaaji, I stated the situation is the same in Hargeisa and Dhagaxbuur. No room for misunderstaing.

I agree with marwo Blessed here. Alpha is a handsome man but that thought was ugly. Does that solve the matter? :D

Blessed, waan ku salaamay marwo. Salaantu waa mid xididtinimo oo Khadra ayaad isku jilib noqoteen, sida maanta la ii sheegay. :D

Blessed   

^Salaan sare. Uma maleynayo in jilbahayga cid halkan og oo ixaman lahayd joogto. Laakin, ma xuma. Khadra waan doondoonayay, haday soo dhawaatay waa khayr. :D Waa ina ayo?

Juxa   

Khadro should be warned of ninkan hooyadi nabaya

I know few families from reerahan. Beautiful people and they don't want to mix with somalideena kale ee habaaran ( rightly so)

I agree they are very good looking

Yunis   

He should divorce her asap, why risk his life. he will be in constant danger for the rest of his life, if he stays on - They can then keep their tarnished princess divorced by a social outcast.

Malika   

^He loves her and she loves him - why punish her for their mistake?

Somalis are hilarious most of the time, especially when it comes to such marriages/situations - toloow yaa bentaa uu sheegee ineey ummada kale kaa sareyaan?

This brings backs some memories..it never seized to amaze me, the mentality.

Juxa;839134 wrote:
Khadro should be warned of ninkan hooyadi nabaya

I know few families from reerahan. Beautiful people and they don't want to mix with somalideena kale ee habaaran ( rightly so)

I agree they are very good looking

Not true they would love to Mix with the rest of the Somalis and have equal rights as the rest they would want to be able to marry from any Somali tribal family or wed their daughters to any Somali tribal family.There are so many beautiful people from those clans residing in Jigjiga but no one dares to marry their daughters, Somalidu wa iska juhala.

Malika   

Alpha, am an individual, I would marry whom ever I fancy to marry - as long as they are believers[Muslim]. Does that answer your question?

raula   

Waa maxay "Beelaha la hayb sooco" pardon me?

Sad but happens! “He that is proud eats up himself: pride is his own glass, his own trumpet, his own chronicle.”

― William Shakespeare