Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

The somali millionaire thanked for being rich.

^exactly what I thought. Always thread carefully. It's never wise to have the spotlight on you.

Like others said, reading it I felt as though as I was watching an episode of 'my crib...' or something. Very (un) Hollywood!

chubacka   

Wadani;831984 wrote:
good for him, but he sounds like an hip hop artist from america when he talks about his car and perfume. And what kind of person takes pics of his cologne? I found that strange .

This makes me wonder how old the brother is, he seems to have more than a little growing up to to. Telling someone how expensive everything you own is is one if the quickest way to gurantee a yawn.

Dubai is tax free port, thats way things are cheaper there. But for the homie, i dont think his richness is gonna last long! seen alot of rich ones like him go broke in la. Money does bring its expenses, and the supper smart ones can keep it growing. Showing off 2 much is first key to dive to the bottom again. Good luck homie.

nuune   

I havent seen a bentley that is equal to the size of a 20'foot container, maybe it is time I buy that bushkuleeti

Blessed   

Dubai is tax free -- not ridiculous fee free.

This article is so tacky and why does the writer seem so surprised that there is a Somali millionaire?

Those Western medias have condescending prejudices: Somali millionaires are in the thousands (without counting those abroad in the Gulf, Africa, the West etc).

Funnily, assets are often very public and it's almost expected if you are politician to be millionaire; this family friend was telling me about an acquaintance ex Djib minister that just invited him at the Kempinski, "not to worry for him" with his 2 millions and 2 upsacle villas (even though this is nothing compared to other politicians).

*Blessed;832149 wrote:
Dubai is tax free -- not ridiculous fee free.

This article is so tacky and why does the writer seem so surprised that there is a Somali millionaire?

cos writer is western who cover everything in 24hr.Maybe this first she seen & thought big story....well might sell to western audience who see refuge camps & war.

or might be good story with the Bentley.