Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A New Dark Leaf on Faroole's Dour History

Somalia   

The constitutional draft violated the Garowe Principles and he has a right to speak out. His word falls into the ear of UN Envoy Mahiga, not Zenawi, the reason why it's in Addis Ababa is because Addis Ababa is the AU headquarters and center for many international organizations including IGAD as well as the hub for Somalis to meet. There would have been no difference if it was held in Kenya. I think the difference here is that people are getting emotional about Ethiopia.

As for Puntland's leaders, we could not have picked stronger ones, one must understand why people from the south favoured men like Jama Ali Jama. If you guys had an ounce of what Puntland has you'd not be crying, but you'd all be achieving as much in the political arena. I already posted about this but there was a moment last week where Faroole spoke out against the constitution due to some articles that weren't clarified and the funny thing was, people who already had opposition to it didn't look at the constitutional draft from their prospective, but rather said 'why, why is Faroole against it, what is he gaining?' and to that I say no wonder you are in the hole you are in.

Abtigiis   

Che, it shows in you.

With that, i will leave the stage for the children whose school fees were paid by ransom money to sanitize the national disgrace at Addis. Let the Dr and other scripts join the party! Hail the progeny of the sea robbers!

Abtigiis;831509 wrote:
Che, it shows in you.

With that, i will leave the stage for the children whose school fees were paid by ransom money to sanitize the national disgrace at Addis. Let the Dr and other scripts join the party! Hail the progeny of the sea robbers!

Nagadaaye igaar carowdeey intee lagu arkey?

Abtigiis;831509 wrote:
Che, it shows in you.

good news my children. the big bad breath wolf has left the building. who ever said ladies and gentle men, elivis has left the building; god bless you. the old man needs to retire to his nursing home. :D

Somalia   

Was I trying to be funny, it wasn't even a joke, you are the one who made the joke and it didn't even make sense since it can't be attributed to me.

Che, why don't you go ahead and explain to us, in simple terms so our brains will understand, what is the difference between it being held in Addis Ababa to it being held in Nairobi? Mogadishu isn't a neutral ground according to any of the stakeholders since they left without a whisper.

AYOUB   

Abtigiis;831494 wrote:
adiga wax micna ah hebel baa sidaas ah baa kugu soo hadhay.
:D

:) Irony is UN nutritional supplement in Ethiopia. :) Who starts threads about "Faroole baa sidaan ah", "Arab waa sidaas" etc etc

What's your complain anyway? Faroole being politically ambitious? PL demanding political concession? Why not I say.

Abtigiis   

When does political ambition turn into political recklessness? Your benchmark always being mindless ambition such as the one that tells you to subjugate other clans to achieve statehood, it is perfetly banal to expect you to endorse every and any political obsession that a clan man espouses! It aint so for many of us!

Haatu   

Abtigiis raised some good points. It's a shame those responding to him are not of the same caliber.

PS: What has got into Che and Abtigiis to be talking about such things? Agah! :D

uchi   

Every other day I am begining to understand & dare I say support Somaliland's secession~

This relationship with the south is a marriage not worth investing perhaps?

Abtigiis   

Che is fast losing the celebral capacity to appreciate difference and the emotional temperance to disagree with civility. And that is very tragic for such a principled man.

I share Uchi's sentiment. It is not about the constitution mishap only, the whole politics in the south is stinking!

So Faroole's crime is that he flew to Adis Ababa , eh?

Wallee gabadhii Qadra ahayd ee reer Hargeysa dhib weyn bay noo geysatay :D

AYOUB   

A&T

What are you talking about exactly? Tell us what the Imaam did or said to upset you? If you were in Imaam Faroole's shoes ( big ask ) , you'd be pushing for secular and other crap you believe in. You seem not to like the man's honesty and prefer irrelevant glossy brands like Hiil-Qaran.*