Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

You have bachelors of.............what?

Coofle   

AfricaOwn;829541 wrote:
^^^ You might be onto something, but a BA degree is worthless...(no disrespect to those.......)

Only if in Arts it is worthless....But Some of it is Super Super Worthy, like mine!

Coofle;829542 wrote:
Only if in Arts it is worthless....But Some of it is Super Super Worthy, like mine!

Like what? BA is not a stand-alone degree (in my opinions), it barely qualifies you to get a decent job decent in North America.

Aaliyyah   

I agree with you. Nowadays you can't do much with a BA or even a BSC..unless you continue with postgrad. Everyone seems to have it. It is like having a high school diploma.

If you got your BA, which I dont see you mentioning it here but people seem to be congratulating you im assuming they know you. So, if that is the case congrats, waxaan ku rajaynaya mustaqbal wacan. Halka kasii wad dadaalka.

salaam

^^ tell me about it...my parents were confused when I told her what I was going to do. I know I made a good decision though whenever I look at the job opportunities available in my field (fundraising).

What did you go to school for?

I wanted to do it all in university! I couldn't decide so I made a plan to take as many different types of courses. My major was International Development (social science, poli-sci and economics courses) I had a minor in health sciences and another minor in the physical sciences (geology, hydrology etc.) and my electives were arts/literature classes... my education was as multi-disciplinary as it gets :)