Sign in to follow this  
Buubto

Quiz about Islam questions

OG Moti   

Salaamu Aleekum

Muraad Sayid Qudhb Wrote the book FII DILAALIL AL QURAN in prison when was jailed by Jamal Abdul nasir.. and for ur question countries which is Shafici madhab .. Sudan is not shafici they are maliki, Somalia is shafici and egypt, Seria and Iraq

My Question:

Who was the Sahabi who sweared that No Kafir will touch him and no kafir he will touch and when he was killed agroup of BEEs covered him so that Al Kufar will not take his head?

Salaaam EID MUbarak in advance

Mujahida   

Og_Moti

Can you tell us now who that "Misterious Sahabi" is! seems like no one Knows him. I've never heard about him! I've heard a similiar one but nothing about bees!

I'd like to know!

Salamat

OG Moti   

Amran masha Allah brother you are right he was caasim bin thabit...

another sahabi who was washed by angels when he was killed by kufaar .. he was shahiid but washed by angels and why?

salaam

Mujahida   

Asalama-Alay-Kum

The name of the SAHABI is Handala ibn ubaidilah

the reason that the sahabi got washed by angels was because he just came from a meeting with his wife right before he died, through rushing , because he intended to go with the prophet mohamed s.a.w to the qaswa with the qufars and he Died during the fight , and thats how the angels washed him.

Mujahida   

Salam

Their Names are the same "the prophet and the Mahdi".

"the mahdi will be called mohamed ibn abdala" same as the prophet mohamed s.a.w

he'll be born in mecca just like our beloved prophet Mohamed s.a.w., he will have the same qabiil as the prophet s.a.w.!

Mujahida   

Ok, I'll ask a question now

Who is the Sahabi who knows the difference between Halal and haram, and What halal and haraam means?

good luck

Adna   

salaams to all

I'M NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR QUESTION BUT I THINK THAT SAHABI WAS CUMAR BINU ALKHATAB,,,, I CAN WRONG, IF I DON'T THE WRIGHT ANSWER SORRY

PEACE AND LOVE BYEEEEEE

Haashim   

I think that the question should be: who is the sahabi who knew most about halal and haraaam among the sahabas? since all sahabas knew about this DEEN better than the others. and the answer is MUCAAD BIN JABAL.

HALAL= WHAT WE CAN EAT, USE, KEEP, see, hear ETC.

HARAM= WHAT WE SHOULD'NT EAT, KEEP, USE, see, hear ETC.

My question is: HOW MANY SURAS IN THE QURAN BEGIN WITH ALXAMDULILAAH AND THEIR NAMES?

Mujahida   

Salam Muslims

you guys were very close but the sahaabi is called ABU UBAIDA IBNI JARAAH.

Muraad you weren't suppose to ask a question before the person who posted it gives the correct answer.

here is the answer to your question,

the Suras are five:

Al-Fatiha

An am

Kahf

Fatir

Sabba

Haashim   

Yes Lateafha, I am here just busy for assingnments, you gave a correct answer and this is my next question:

Quran reveals in different ways , sometimes one Ayah, sometimes part of Ayah, sometimes complete Surah and sometimes part of Surah.

many short suras revealed in once but the long suras revealed in different times.

however, there is a one long Sura which revealed once. CAN YOU TELL THAT LONG SURA WHICH REVEALED IN ONCE?

HOOYO MAXEY KA DHALAYSAA SOOW AABE MA JOOGO