Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Farmaajo in Boston

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;827307 wrote:
We need revolution marka Tahriir style.

nah, that wont help...think about other solutions.

Carafaat   

Somali's and their obessesions with big man. No man can fulfill al those expectations, its a receipt for another dissapointment.

Abwaan   

Cambuulo iyo bun;827801 wrote:
Mashallah Che saaxib u changed nin ween aa naqatee

loool...Awalba wuu ahaa nin weyn ee wuu is yarayn jirey:D

Cambuulo iyo bun;827801 wrote:
Mashallah Che saaxib u changed nin ween aa naqatee

What are you on about ninyahow?

boston%20(4).jpg

This is the girl I was talking...Bless her.

Gabbal   

Mr Farmaajo visited the city of Seattle the week before the Boston visit. It was the largest turnout of Somalis I have ever seen anywhere in the city of Seattle.

Samsung   

Farmaajo is running a diaspora political campaign, but those he wants to rule are in Somalia and not these foreign countries and cities.

I would like to see him doing this kind of political campaign in Mogadishu, Bosaso, Galkayo, Garowe, Gedo, Bay, Bakool, Hiiraan, Sool, iyo Kismayo once Al Shabaab is kicked out.

Chimera   

Che -Guevara;827298 wrote:

The most poignant moment of the night was when young girl took the stage and said her father was killed 16 yrs ago and posed the question why should I kill those murdered my father and let the cycle of mindless violence to continue or should we take sensible approach. She directly addressed the Somali men in the auditorium saying
hadee nin gaal raacdo, the blame lies with them since they uprooted her from peaceful loving home
. The kid eventually broke down but this was the most sincere moment.

I'm sorry, what? Its very sad what happened to her father, but how is potentially finding love outside the community relevant to the conflict? She's my generation, both she and I were toddlers or in primary school when the war started, how can she hold me or any Somali guy her age responsible for something they had nothing to do with? That's essentially the reason behind her 'gaalo raac' comment, right? Old Somali men have disappointed her, so she must ignore all young Somali men and look elsewhere, that seems more like an excuse rather than anything sincere.

I swear, when I look at my little nephews, I feel sad for them, because if the conflict is not resolved in the next five years, the hatred towards them - not just from other communities but from within - will be even greater, and its completely out of their little hands.