Sign in to follow this  
wyre

How to fix Iphone 4

wyre   

Brothers, waxaan u isticmaalaaye SAM iphone, then waxaan la hadlay shirkadda AT&T si ey iigu unloc gareeyaan simcard-ka, waxey iisoo diree Email sayin "Isue solved" kadib waxaan damcay in aan un-install gareeyo baraamiji SAM ee aan isticmaalaaye

Then Iphone-ki dhan ayaa ka tegay dabki

Maxaan sameeyaa Itla taliya Thanks

Showqi   

Nin-Yaaban;826411 wrote:
Iska Xoor.

:D:D----He didn't ask you how to dispose it...................Wyre Sorry sxb I use BlackBerry

Showqi;826415 wrote:
:D
:D----He didn't ask you how to dispose it...................Wyre Sorry sxb I use BlackBerry

Throw your BlackBerry away like I did and get on the Iphone bandwagon. I'm an Iphone believer now.

wyre - No worries we got Rudy-Diriiye in the house our own technology geek there is nothing he can fix when it comes to electronics. I have got my own questions to ask to him too about my Iphone.

Showqi   

Huh? idinkii baa la rafanaya Iphon markaasaad rabtaa anigana in aad disappointing iyo confusion aad lugaha ii galiso (Wyre cabaadkiisa ayaan halkan ka maqlaya: " this fcking peace of sh!t not working again"..:DBlue, no thanks I will stick with my BlackBerry (for couple more monthes) it's very reliable I can make calls, send/receive emails, search the internet, listen music and save my family pictures.

wyre   

Complicated;826412 wrote:
Wyre, this video might help.

It worked, I am really thankfull sxb macaane,

Showqi;826431 wrote:
Huh? idinkii baa la rafanaya Iphon markaasaad rabtaa anigana in aad disappointing iyo confusion aad lugaha ii galiso (Wyre cabaadkiisa ayaan halkan ka maqlaya: " this fcking peace of sh!t not working again"..
:D
Blue
, no thanks I will stick with my BlackBerry (for couple more monthes) it's very reliable I can make calls, send/receive emails, search the internet, listen music and save my family pictures.

Loooool we are not all hopeless like wyre when it comes to phones, he must have done something to it to be stuck with with this problem. You can do all that you listed and even more with the Iphone, you can't Skype with BlackBerry i'm a Skype user now. You don't need to give up your BlackBerry if you don't want to, you can get the best of both world lol.

Showqi   

wyre;826443 wrote:
It worked, I am really thankfull sxb macaane,

Now go sell that thing to the next person you come accros and get your self a BlackBerry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its less headache:D

Can u say in english whats the issue with your iphone wayre....i cant understand your somali lingo!! even sari said shyte...this is a monkey lingo...lol

nuune   

^^^ Boorsa noocee ah ayuu ku jiraa, kuwaatro mise Sanyo, abidkey ma maqal mobile la gashanaayo boorso, waaba yaab, mise waa shuqul Canada oo xataa qalin biiraha gashanaayo boorso weyn smileys.gif