Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Miss somalia representing

GaroweGal;823228 wrote:
Last time I checked the Somali people were classified as black people that inhabit the Horn of Africa, however it appears your anti-Somali agenda has no bounds. This just confirms some rumours I heard few years back regarding the women from the break away region of Northern Somalia, whereby I was told that their ladies do like to lighten/whiten their skin in order to erase or eradicate their Somaliness and Africaness "Horey baan u maqli jirey hablaha waqooyi ku nool baraago laysku cadeeyo ayay galaan har iyo habeenba" I also heard the Somali saying " doqon iyo habeenbaa isla madoow" originates from the secessionist region of Northern Somalia. It is no wonder that I haven't seen many ladies from this part of Somalia who have the natural Somali skin tone.

I was reading Abtigiis essay while ago on how even puntland women hooked up on politics in the midst of shukansi:D

Aaliyyah   

This girl is beautiful mashallah, but did she say the war started 1999 or was it my ears lol...uplifting speech mashallah.

Although I dont support this whole miss somalia stuff lol..

salaam

Juxa   

Lol Aaliyah mamaqashay taas adna?

She is gorgeous, maariin etc. Lakin asturka waa qurux. No judging allaha soo hanuuniyo

Aaliyyah   

Juxa;823345 wrote:
Lol Aaliyah mamaqashay taas adna?

She is gorgeous, maariin etc. Lakin asturka waa qurux. No judging allaha soo hanuuniyo

LOL I couldnt miss it but it was slip of tongue cuz she did say the war was going over 20 years. I just felt like pointing out for the fun of it..

ameen to your dua.

Blessed   

GaroweGal;823228 wrote:
Last time I checked the Somali people were classified as black people that inhabit the Horn of Africa, however it appears your anti-Somali agenda has no bounds. This just confirms some rumours I heard few years back regarding the women from the break away region of Northern Somalia, whereby I was told that their ladies do like to lighten/whiten their skin in order to erase or eradicate their Somaliness and Africaness "Horey baan u maqli jirey hablaha waqooyi ku nool baraago laysku cadeeyo ayay galaan har iyo habeenba" I also heard the Somali saying " doqon iyo habeenbaa isla madoow" originates from the secessionist region of Northern Somalia. It is no wonder that I haven't seen many ladies from this part of Somalia who have the natural Somali skin tone.

Heedhe, why are you always on Landers? Obsessed much?

wyre   

GaroweGal;823228 wrote:
Last time I checked the Somali people were classified as black people that inhabit the Horn of Africa, however it appears your anti-Somali agenda has no bounds. This just confirms some rumours I heard few years back regarding the women from the break away region of Northern Somalia, whereby I was told that their ladies do like to lighten/whiten their skin in order to erase or eradicate their Somaliness and Africaness "Horey baan u maqli jirey hablaha waqooyi ku nool baraago laysku cadeeyo ayay galaan har iyo habeenba" I also heard the Somali saying
" doqon iyo habeenbaa isla madoow" originates from the secessionist region of Northern Somalia
. It is no wonder that I haven't seen many ladies from this part of Somalia who have the natural Somali skin tone.

I am not S.Lander laakiin dear, there ou wrong coz maahmaahdaan Muqdisho bey ku dhalatay Sorry to correct you anyway :D

kol home-gal and very viper! and i am clad she aint wearing that saudi dress which the saudi fashion factory forced the somali women to waste their hard earn money on these days.

U rock kol xalimoo.

nuune   

Gabadh madow waa gabadh madow ayey Soomaalidu ku maahmaahdaa.

how about past miss Somalia

2008, she won

607416.jpg

she won, but heard she fled the country(UK) due to abuse

2007/2008,

she won all years

somalian%20sexxy%20grl.jpg

img_2964lores.jpg

she came second place, that saudi ugly ayaa la siiyey no one, thanks to the oil and the presence of a prince

gabarta-sagal2.JPG