Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Galmudug: Somaliland Somalia Governments should talk with out the regional provincial admins.

Carafaat;821072 wrote:
Xiin Somaliland iyo Somalia marke wada fadhiistaan ee xal wada gaaran, maamulyaasha beelahaa meesha aye ka baxayaan. As a Unionist you support, dont you?
:D

I would support even if 5-member committee representing Hargeysa request to talk to 1-member committee from the rest of Somalis as long the discussion is about bringing you back to Mogadishu :D

Carafaat   

Xiinfaniin, then we are on the same page. but Xiin why dont distentiate yourself from those clan States? you and I know it wont work and it stands in the way of a Union.

Taleexi, I do support the objective of Khatumo State for obvious reasons.

Clan States? What clan states awoowe?

I think you are being fed with too much negative propaganda against the progress Puntland made :D

Abwaan   

Carafaat;821025 wrote:
Mexico has its own State called Khatumo.

loooooool........You mean Khaatumo should be the Texas here?:D

Abdul   

Somalia;821026 wrote:
Khaatumo isn't the only ones, Maakhir is there too. And Khaatumo is recognized as part of Somaliland in the talks, thus it is STILL Puntland that borders the secessionist region, whether it be Sool or Sanaag.

Lol @ Khaatumo is recognized as part of sl in the talks.That aint gona happen.

what about jubouti,NFD,SOMgalbeed,Hiiran,3 jubas,caliyaale,Merca,Benadir ,warta sheikh,Bajun Islands etc...

there will be no talks you entertainers,status quo is set 20yrs ago.Keep repeating same talk again & again.

Chimera   

Samafal;821061 wrote:
:)
:)

19_APR_2012A%20copy.jpg

If the rest of the seats were to be filled, that image would be a great visualization of a new Somalia, and shows what is needed to re-establish ourselves as a regional power.

Unity and of one mind!

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;821110 wrote:
Clan States? What clan states awoowe?

I think you are being fed with too much negative propaganda against the progress Puntland made

all clan states sxb, this goes also for Somaliland without Khatumo.i know they had a functioning in creating peace. but isnt it time to look beyond the clan regions/politics, and time to become real administration based on geographic parameters rathen then clan one?

Somalia   

Abdul;821156 wrote:
Lol @ Khaatumo is recognized as part of sl in the talks.That aint gona happen.

Sxb, I think it is, because Sheikh Shariif didn't appoint Khaatumo people, I think SNM told them that they believe it falls within their territory so he had no right to appoint.

The reality is my somalian naibours is Somalia still does not function as a state amisom calls the shots shariffs army or the somali army have not captured one tulip without Kenya Ethiopia or au therefore Burundi guard villa somalia. Therefore somaliland and Somalia are not on the same level considering somaliland controls from djibouti to las canod without anyone's help. Therefore somaliland calls the shots for me its obvious no union will take place because there is nothing down south to unite with. Somalis cry for somaliland because they know they are nothing without somaliland hense all the bru ha ha. But in reality u have no real power we in somaliland merely want an agrement in place to the world giving us ab exist strategy. Even if it means another war no union will ever take place so my somalian friends in reality your all screwed

General Duke;821178 wrote:
Somaliland is but one state within Somalia and all this tough talk is just part of the secessionist withdraw symptoms..

As long as it isn't comming down with buuutland fake oil and state syndrome its good