Carafaat

The Somalia-Somaliland talks Thread

The upcoming conference in London is about Somalia in may. It has nothing to do with the Somaliland and Somalia dialogue in order to clarify their future relations. Somaliand is ready for talks with Somalia. and Mr Hassan will be ready soon to. All is going the right direction.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;912358 wrote:
^^We all hope so. But the protest in Hargeysa is getting louder

Xiin, it seems like you are protesting. What is it that you are afraid of?

Carafaat ofcourse Xiinfaniin is worried Puntland was completely sidelined they have no more influence in Mogadishu. Even the Finance Minister is completely dominated by Hassan and his damjadiid. Hassan put a halt to the Kenya Proxy in Kismayo forged new relations with Nairobi. And now Raskambooni is working closely with the government of Somalia. A federal state will be established coordinated and facilitated by the goverment of Somalia particularly the interior ministry no autonomous state in Kismayo. Carafaat just read wardheernews.com anti hassan maxamuud articles every single day and it all comes from one corner of the Somali society its not a coincidence. The talks between Somaliland and Somalia, hassan representing Somalia and its people its government and Somaliland represented by Siilaanyo and his people and goverment. Wouldn't you be worried if you were xiin.

Oodweyne the SL goverment hasn't made a decision whether to join that conference in London or not. But one thing the talks of Somaliland and Somalia still stand as they were to clarify their future relations and that the international community will stand firm to deliver the legal experts and lawyers between the 2 sides. You have to view the Somaliland and Somalia talks process as a separate process than the conference the Brits are organizing for Somalia in may. The talks with Somalia is just one way to achieve the larger objective oodweyne i don't see or understand why you're panicking we are not mingling in Somalia's affairs if we talk to them ofcourse on neutral ground. The Brits and the EU and the rest of the world were calling for SL and Somalia to talk i think the time has come. Somalia getting political legitimacy from uncle sam will not not change anything when SL is dealing with the koonfurians. It was expected for them to gain governmental recognition from Washington because their transitional period was ended successfully. You can't blame the Somaliland government for that or better say the Kulmiye clique as you put it :D

Haatu i didnt do that i believe the vast majority of the azanians are peace loving folks who want to have a fair share in the goverment unlike their cousins in garowe

Haatu   

Oodka, gartay :D

XX, the cousins in garowe suffer from superiority complex I'm afraid. Us, the more sensible cousins have to restrain them :D

siilaanyo_ahmed_mohamed_moh.jpg?w=291&h=

We have come a long way since we declared our independence and established a republic many envy today, and I am certain our best days are ahead of us and the future of our children to live in prosperity is brighter and we will achieve our aspiration to be a recognized sovereignand respected member nation of the world.

The will of the people demanded the creation of Somaliland and they passed a Constitution which declared the independence of Somaliland, therefore our independence is not negotiable. We urge all peace loving people and nations to respect the wishes of our people and support Somaliland’s steady march toward democracy and prosperity.

I urge Somaliland leaders to refrain from actions that will hinder or damage the ongoing talks with Somalia and the principal agreements reached at the London meeting. Fostering friendship and collaboration on issues of mutual interest with our neighbor as two distinct and different nations’ is in our best interest, and does not diminish or damage our self-determination or sovereignty.

Finally, I ask the remarkable people of Somaliland to continue holding hands and stand together to safeguard our precious peace, stability, and all that we have accomplished over the years.I once again promise you that I will re-double my efforts to advance our nation and reach our collective goals.

Madaxwaynaha Somaliya Oo Ka Jawaabay Hadalkii Madaxwaynaha Somaliland Ee Aqoonsiga Maraykanka, Kuna Adkaystay Midnimada Somaliya

Hargeysa (Ramaas) Jan 31,2013 – Madaxwaynaha Somaliya Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud oo ku sugan xarunta Midowga Yurub ayaa ka hadlay dhawaaqii Madaxwaynaha Somaliya ku sheegay in Somaliya aanay dawlad u ahayn reer Somaliland.

Madaxwaynaha Somaliya, waxa uu sheegay in aqoonsiga Maraykanku siiyay Somaliya aanu dhibaato u lahayn Somaliland iyo guud ahaan Somalida kale, waxaanu tilmaamay in dhaqdhaqaaqyada beesha caalanku wado uu yahay mid Somalilandna ka faa’idi karto.

Madaxwaynaha Somaliya, waxa uu ku adkaystay inuu ka shaqeynayo midnimada Somaliya iyo Somaliland, waxaanu tilmaamay in aanay marnaba diyaar u ahayn in xoog iyo cadaadis dublamaasiyadeed midnimada lagu keeno.

Saacid on the Somaliland and Somalia talks

Sidoo kale Wuxuu Raysalwasaaraha Soomaaliya baaq nabadeed u diray maamulka Soomaliland, isagoo sheegay in ay xukuumadiisa xoojin doonto wadahadalka u dhaxeyn doona Federaalka Soomaaliya iyo Somaliland.

Wadahadalka ay yeelan doonaan Dowlada Soomaaliya iyo Somaliland mar walba wuxuu noqon doonaa mid ku salaysan nabad iyo wadahadal, balse marnaba noqon maayo mid xasarad iyo faro isku taag taag ah…” ayuu yidhi Raysalwasaaraha Soomaaliya oo ka waramaya siyaasaddiisa ku aadan Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland,

Haatu   

Tanna weli ma sugeysaa? Somalia just has to get it's house in order and wait. S/land has real problems (Awdal, SSC) that will ensure its downfall if it doesn't change its unjust ways.

Haatu is behind SSC joined the goverment halgatoosiye miyanad maqlin niyo the former head of the ssc rebels. what is this awdal people keep talking what problems are there in awdal can some one tell me., ???