Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Abdullahi Yusuf in the eyes of true Somalis

Carafaat   

In Somalia one man's hero is another mans warlord. Nothing new is being said here.

Let's call Airportka KM50, Aun Mahamed Farax Aidiid Aiport, and we call it even.

rudy-Diiriye;812372 wrote:
let him rest with his god pple. As the somali saying goes...nin dintey kabihiisa dama!! Lets talk about the current living warlord morons that we have to deal with, like Sil'o, middle-finger, shiekh hotel etc.,

kabiish.

Since when was sh.sharif xafidullah a warlord?

Dadka cuqdad daranaa.

Do we have always to be anti-government.

Carafaat   

rudy-Diiriye;812372 wrote:
let him rest with his god pple. As the somali saying goes...nin dintey kabihiisa dama!! Lets talk about the current living warlord morons that we have to deal with, like Sil'o, middle-finger, shiekh hotel etc.,

kabiish.

:D

Maaddeey   

Jacpher;812120 wrote:
Maaddeey:

Before I go into a long list of what Cabdulaahi Yusuf was or was not, let me start up by asking you the names of the
"
Hundereds of scholars ruled that Cabdullahi is Murtad for his alliance with the Ethiopians to fight with Muslims.
"
as you put it.

Please share us their names so we know we ain't talking about make belief scholars.

Jacpher, I don't beleive you asking that!, as previous supporter of maxkamadaha, you should know what was involving that struggle.

I beleive an audio of Sharif Abdinur and Omar Faruq, 2 of the greatest somali scholars was posted in this forum.

Somalia   

I don't think a terrorist sympathizers views will be considered. His contempt for your kind was known and when Somalia is rid of the virus, we'll all be better off. :D

Maaddeey;812495 wrote:
Jacpher, I don't beleive you asking that!, as previous supporter of maxkamadaha, you should know what was involving that struggle.

I beleive an audio of Sharif Abdinur and Omar Faruq, 2 of the greatest somali scholars was posted in this forum.

Where are the "Hundreds of Islamic Scholars now" why are they not denouncing him as a murtid right now? Let me tell you they never existed it was just something your clan folks dropped around in the time when they were trying to keep their ill gotten loot. Or like Sharif Ahmed have they all calmed down after all the fake emotional and clan driven outbursts?

Also the only persons I ever remember who usually called Muslims infidals where Indacade and Xasan Dahir. Xasan Dahir even went as far as to call Dr. Abdiwelli a Kaffir, the people fleeing famine as those who did not have faith in Allah and so on. No doubt you are mistaking hundreds of Islamic Culima for your defeated clan uncles who are forever changing their robes?

Gie us a break lad, true Somali's everywhere have shown their stance with regards to AbdullahiYusuf. Even the leader of your beloved ICU led his funeral procession. An airport is named in his honor. All the while IndacADE has been disarmed, adeer Galaal is talking gibberish and Xasan Dahir is now telling us he is not part of Al Qaeda. Allah SWT is just...

The Zack   

I agree with this article 10000%. Spot on! Ilowsha dhawaa! The guy murdered 6,000 Somalis in 2006. We can't get easily forget that.

Maaddey is correct, Omar Faruq was specifically asked "Is he who brings gaalo to his country to fight against his own people a gaal?" Omar Faruq responded "Yes" with much explanation.

Duke, Allah SWT is just indeed.

Xaqa feeraha ayuu kadilaacaa Ummada Somaliyeedna runti ayay kubaraarugeen. Been fakatay runt magaarto ayay Somalidu ku maahmaahdaa.

Maddeey's uncle, Hassan Dahir, jumped ship and change coarse again. Today he denouncing Alshabaab and Al-Qaeda - what a moron, ********imo, khiyaamo, been iyo ummad muslin ah dhiigeeda iyo xoolahooda in xalalaystaan dad raba inay kunooladaan, xaaraan lacuno isbaaro ladhigto, Alahuma najinaa.

Qandalawi;812642 wrote:
Duke, Allah SWT is just indeed.

Xaqa feeraha ayuu kadilaacaa Ummada Somaliyeedna runti ayay kubaraarugeen. Been fakatay runt magaarto ayay Somalidu ku maahmaahdaa.

Maddeey's uncle, Hassan Dahir, jumped ship and change coarse again. Today he denouncing Alshabaab and Al-Qaeda - what a moron, ********imo, khiyaamo, been iyo ummad muslin ah dhiigeeda iyo xoolahooda in xalalaystaan dad raba inay kunooladaan, xaaraan lacuno isbaaro ladhigto, Alahuma najinaa.

Even the late Shiekh Omar Faruuq AUN, that Zack mentioned made some revisions at the end of his days.

According to Zack then and using his logic, Maadays and Xasan Dahir's. Mohamed Ghandi is a Murtid, Yusuf Haji is also a Murtid, Farax Macalin is a Murtid and so is Zack himself a Murtid for supporting the current and ongoing Infidel Kenyan invasion of Somalia. :D :D

Zack you brought this subject and you are avoiding to answer the question. Sheikh Cumar Faruq AUN, I listened to his audio and did not mention Abdulahi Yusuf personally, that's what I was expecting you to tell me but you were not honest as you are filled with hate and prejudice.

Cumar Faruq talked about the action, and I repeat the action - he said anyone who brings Gaalo and fights along with them against Muslim is Gaal. However, there are other Muslim scholars interpretations that disagree with this, specially Saudi scholars. Listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzpDo_QH7FU. that's Sheikh Caid Alqarni who clearly says that Muslims can use and fight with Gaalo forces to defeat a terror group like Alshabaab. He puts as clearly and blatantly as that.

But then again my question for you was, does Cumar Faruq's ruling make Sheikh Shariif Gaal as he did not mention A/Y by name. Stop your prejudice and being a sidekick for Maadeey, we know where Madeey is coming from and not expect him to be rational but at least I expect you to reason.

Duke you are right, Cumar Faaruq made revisions, the whole issue was clan motivated bravado, the revisions came in regards to and during Shariif's reign, but I'm not holding anything against the good Sheikh Cumar Faruq, AUN.