Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Minister of Foreign Affairs Addressing the European Parliament

^^ Burahadeer don't be surprised Somalilanders are warriors by blood there is so much they can achieve Military wise, i want Somaliland defense Budget to be tripled in the next 5 Years i want Somaliland to become a nation of Soldiers Diifaaca Qaranka number one priority.

RedSea   

xx and bur,

I disagree. I think basic development should be and is our top priority. Things like basic healthcare for everyone specially the children and mothers. Somaliland should also adopt policy of non aggression against other countries, regional admins and inturn will have no enemies to worry about, hopefully. Yes I'm starting to become a pacifist(:

Red sea inadeer we live in a hostile region defending the country should be number one priority we have Ethiopia a nation with one of the largest defense budget in Africa remember how they attacked our people in gaashaamo the other day.There is also Somalia a nation where pirates freely roam in the northern clan enclaves we also have extremist elements in the southern part of Somalia we have zero relations with the western backed government of Somalia the transitional federal government.There is a border dispute with the garowe clan enclave of Somalia for the eastern sanaag region and eastern sool region. We are dealing with anti peace elements in the southern buuhoodle district, i say let all the youth who don't have jobs let them Join Ciidanka Qaranka intay hargeysa hablaha yar yar eeh cabaayadah mad madow xidhan shukaansayan at cadaanis Maqaaxi down town Hargeysa,triple the defense Budget for the next decade or so and take it from there.

uchi   

^ XX stop typing and wasting your time & join the army already~ they need more warriors like yourself in their ranks.