Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Rudy: A Stealth Somali

One thing I like about myself is that I am like X to somalis. Nobody knows, what tribe, region or even if i am somali when I encounter them in LA streets.

I dont hang out that much with the somali community. I work alot, usually about 10 hrs a day. I work as consultant so I can out for week, or one day or work from home.

So i dont have much time for social activites. I just dont understand hanging out with 4 guys at starbucks for 2 hrs (with ladies..thats awesome..lol). However, I can tell 90% of somali pple that i encounter live or on the net, what part of somali they from or tribe they are!! why, cuz the way they speak or the first question they ask when u encounter them. On the net its spilled water....uncle stories are no brainer.

Hey, u from so and so city? That means hes most probably from there! So i go yeah! just to easy the conversation. I can speak southern, eastern and northern somali dialects fine. Learned it from many Xs...lol. And i learned it the hard way. Can u imagine waking up early in the morning and your lady is asking to get some naaleh!! Thats what they call ukun or beed in af reer jabouti!! I had to tell to draw a picture of what the hell she's talking about! Or my current wife told me that shes making malawax! I told her to surprise me.

Next may is my 10 yr aniversory in sol...still no body knows my somali ethnicity or nada about me!! I love it since to me, all i wanna be a proud somali and not a smelly somally. Its new word for clan cheerleaders. lol

You will never be able to break my ethnicity code somallys..

Carafaat   

Rudy, If I have to guess. Your a light skinned Somali cad cad combined with a rude horse riding Darawiish warrior. :D

Rudy, continue to thell them Faraxs and Xalimos like it is.:D

Carafaat;811909 wrote:
Rudy, If I have to guess. Your a light skinned Somali cad cad combined with a rude horse riding Darawiish warrior.
:D

Rudy, continue to thell them Faraxs and Xalimos like it is.
:D

Rudy waa legend. Some SOLer once created an interesting image of his picture on here.

Teeda kale Rudy waa qof aad dalkiisa u jecel. Keep up the good, brother.

Blessed   

Rudy is also forgetful. Not only do we know the village you hail from. We even know who delivered ya. :P Still, you're a fool faarax in my book. :)

Narniah   

One thing I like about myself is that I am like X to somalis. Nobody knows, what tribe, region or even if i am somali when I encounter them in LA streets.

I can so relate to that, it's always funny to see the intriguing look on Somalis faces when they hear I'm Somali. Disbelief coupled with wonder and confusion. lol

I like this cause I can sit amongst them and be invisible.:P

Showqi   

Narniah, did they ever try to talk about you in Somali While you were present? Waad ogtahay xanta qatar baan ku nahay:D

Yo...thats below the belt!! lol

Hey folks..i am pure somali with a big ole giant forehead n nice dark skin. So i got no ideas where yall got about this diana cream look-lit mofo. I cant say who my family is since to me i dont believe in the clan bs.......each person should be judge by what they bring to this world and not who their dead folks did. I dont wanna be one of those shameless clan boyz who keeps crying like a ole widow about how good their dead mofo uncle was. N to be honest i know why the clan cheerleader become so loud when they came to the West. Cuz, back in somalia, at least when i visited there, these kinda of homies where like the clowns of the villages. They use to beat the shyte outta of them. N yo they deserved it... cuz, let us face it, they were mom boyz sissys.

dead man cant tell no tales. right....so lose them dead no good mofo uncles. We are here for today n tomorrow Insha allah..so let us see what u & i contribute to this world. Otherwise just stfu Kulo.

Blessed...u telling me that u believed everything that i told u when we was kicking it! hell gal....I wast just saying what any xaliimo wanned to here...u know..me being special. U know how it goes!! lol. u auzzie hop around & around 2 much like that kangroo thingy. lol

I am just joking..dont get 2 somali on me now!! lol. I love ya homie gal. U is kol. ok

PS: i gotta tell yall though....last year, I told one xaliimo that i passed away and died via a friend. I dont know what its..but northern gals just dont cut it for me!! lol..Shes a canuok! I like middle areas ladies..they kol! She got really sad N even called my cell. I answered n told her that i was rudy's cos n yea he passed away....shes like crying on the phone. Now, tomorrow its april fools lady...so i am send her a message that i am still alive n was saved from cancer! I have like 50 gals there no male friends. they all crazy xaliimos lol. If i get killed u folks can tell its probably a women who did it...right! its the best way to go yall. lol

so if u wanna follow this story...join me on facebook at rudy15kj..ok it will be fun. lol.

Carafaat   

rudy-Diiriye;812888 wrote:
Yo...thats below the belt!! lol

Hey folks..i am pure somali with a big ole giant forehead n nice dark skin. So i got no ideas where yall got about this diana cream look-lit mofo. I cant say who my family is since to me i dont believe in the clan bs.......each person should be judge by what they bring to this world and not who their dead folks did. I dont wanna be one of those shameless clan boyz who keeps crying like a ole widow about how good their dead mofo uncle was. N to be honest i know why the clan cheerleader become so loud when they came to the West. Cuz, back in somalia, at least when i visited there, these kinda of homies where like the clowns of the villages. They use to beat the shyte outta of them. N yo they deserved it... cuz, let us face it, they were mom boyz sissys.

dead man cant tell no tales. right....so lose them dead no good mofo uncles. We are here for today n tomorrow Insha allah..so let us see what u & i contribute to this world. Otherwise just stfu Kulo.

:D rudy, you need to teach me slang. So I can talk to the younger Xaliimo's, they think I talk wise and old. Do you use a slang dictionary or some?