Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Rudy: A Stealth Somali

Carafaat   

rudy-Diiriye;819686 wrote:
Seriously...90s of the fl-13teens think that i am from puntland. so i wanna know how i can become a naturalized plander!!

Lemme guess....i'm gonna need wads of cash!! Yo... ama broke azz negro homies so can i getta a free pass to become a plander!! lol. Can u imagine asking for a free shyte in Bugland.. Its like asking for xuural ceeyn gal in china!! for sure u aint gonna find gal in china with big beautiful xuural ceeyn eyes or anything free in bugland!! Even O2 is charged there...10c for every breath.

Rudy, I am sure you won't be charged for air in Puntland. Folks are really nice, welcoming and their hospitality is unseen in the region.

Don't confuse wicked politics from self serving politicians with the friendly hard working folks of Puntland. Remember the people of Puntland have not elected these politicians.

Salsabil   

rudy-Diiriye;816183 wrote:
I was once hanging at weekend in San Diego with my non-somali speaking from african xalimoo friend. Guess what happened, when my friend left the apt, this shabby looking xalimoo knocks the doors, comes in. So, i started talking with her socially. Out of no where, she asking so what tribe r u? I wasnt expecting it. Warning though to DC (daqan Celis) folks....never answer this if u dont know the asker personally.. its a trap. Seriously, she saw that i was not interested at her...so she started doing mind games...to try to get me from Clan-door back door.

This reminds me of a time my cousin and I were talking and chatting happily one Saturday afternoon (we were about 12 years old at the time) we were walking to her place from my house when a Somali taxi driver stopped and offered us a lift we figured since we have a long walk to go why not? (I know how naive!). Alhamdullilah we arrived safely out our destination and just before we got off the taxi he asked us if we are ***** or Non-*****, we had no idea! I panicked I was thinking OMG I have 50/50 chance of living today LOL. Luckily my cousin answered we didn't know which was true at the time as we both left Somalia as infants. Some months later I told my mother of the incident after getting over her initial shock that we would be so ****** to get in a taxi with a complete stranger she said the correct response would have been to answer 'both' LOOOL.

*Salsabil*;819764 wrote:
...asked us if we are ***** or Non-*****, we had no idea! ..

Thank God, you are save Salsabil, but sorry we have no idea what he asked you, I mean the two options.lol;)