Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Women marrying someone younger

Wadani   

What do u guys think about a women marrying someone younger than her? or someone the same age?

Would the girls here on SOL entertain such a thing?

Aaliyyah   

at the end it is all about calaf. But, why would you want to marry a girl older than you? when there are plenty your age or even younger lol...I personally would never entertain such a thought of settling with a guy younger than me. In fact my aunt suggested this guy to me and he is only one month younger than me and I was like hell no not happening lol..theres something about a guy being older...I dont even want a guy my age. Although maturity has nothing to do with age. There is something natural about the guy being older. But, there are always exceptions where a guy younger is just too amazing..laakin kolay anuu mid iga yar waxba uma sheegayo lool. Good luck.

salaam

Wadani;811572 wrote:
What do u guys think about a women marrying someone younger than her? or someone the same age?

Would the girls here on SOL entertain such a thing?

LoL are you looking to be a boy toy for some chick? :)

Wadani   

Im not actually gonna do it myself lol. Just curious wat peoples thoughts on this topic were.

Aaliyah, one month younger is not much. But im not surprised, women are picky when it comes to height, age and money lol.

Aaliyyah   

not too picky. But, there are preferences. I know one month is not a big deal but the idea of him thinking hes younger than me will ruin everything lol.

oh i see you were just curious. cool.

salaam

Wadani   

It might ruin it, but it might not, and u could be missing out on getting to know a person ur really compatible with. Age really aint nuttin but a number. Look at the Nabi (PBUH) and Khadija, and they had a wonderful marriage.

I wouldnt rule out a girl older than me, but i wouldnt consider anything over a year lol.

Coofle   

Aaliyyah;811575 wrote:
at the end it is all about calaf. But, why would you want to marry a girl older than you? when there are plenty your age or even younger lol...I personally would never entertain such a thought of settling with a guy younger than me. In fact my aunt suggested this guy to me and he is only one month younger than me and I was like hell no not happening lol..theres something about a guy being older...I dont even want a guy my age. Although maturity has nothing to do with age. There is something natural about the guy being older. But, there are always exceptions where a guy younger is just too amazing..laakin kolay anuu mid iga yar waxba uma sheegayo lool. Good luck.

salaam

The old ladies say :oo miyaan korinayaa markaan mid iga yar guursanayo....

You are the same..

Coofle   

Marrying a woman that is older than you, is not something new,,,,Our prophet SAW has done it. He married Khadiija and she was older than him by many years and loved her, infact the prophet did not marry another while she was alive, after her death he was so devastated and to make him happy Waatii la dheelmaday.."Israa'a wal micraaj"

I know this Somali guy, He married a woman that is older than him by nearly 8 years. The Somali community, starting from us, his friends always talked behind his back,,,Wuxu Hooyadii buu guursadaye we said...He was brave, and never broke for our insults...

Now they live happily, have few kids, and personally I took back all what I said of him,,,Because what matters is the two of them....and He is happier than me..:confused: ..Who would have thought so back in the days...

Waxaan Maqli jiray..

Ilaahaw Gabdho laay oo garoob daaa.....

Waayo?

Jeega caanaha, naaska soo dhacay iyo XXXXXXX

Showqi   

Coofle;811996 wrote:

Waxaan Maqli jiray..

Ilaahaw Gabdho laay oo garoob daaa.....

Waayo?

Jeega caanaha, naaska soo dhacay iyo XXXXXXX

Waar waa maxay habaarku,,,,,:D:D

Maxay ku fashay nin ka yar kaa ku qabtay naag ka weyn ayaa isagu u baahna mother type ilaalisa it depends

10 years old macquul maha

5 or 4 years older wa ok

Blessed   

I think, age starts to matter less as you get older... I think, in your twenties maturity is a major factor and it is still largely linked to age at this stage. However, after a certain age (28 + ) people tend to even out generally and then it's not so much an issue. Off course people have their preferences and silly cultural hang ups and that's their choice.

Coofle   

*Blessed;812079 wrote:
I think, age starts to matter less as you get older... I think, in your twenties maturity is a major factor and it is still largely linked to age at this stage. However, after a certain age (28 + ) people tend to even out generally and then it's not so much an issue. Off course people have their preferences and silly cultural hang ups and that's their choice.

That is because after 28 women will settle for everything,,,No offense,,,and If she gets a younger stud, she will be making for the years she have lost,,marrying younger men for women over 30 years is an ego booster...Younger women are dreamers and have "Father complex"...A remnant of Electra Complex in younger females..

Blessed   

^Interesting theory. LOL. I think it's just down to maturity and most ladies I know don't settle after 28. They as fussy as they were in there early 20s and sometimes let silly things like age, job get in the way of getting to know a really nice man, it's a constant debate I have with some of my GFs. As for the father complex, I think that too is due to dhaqan conditioning, there's the assumption that an older man can take care of a family.