Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

What are your favourite Islamic Web Sites or Online Chat Rooms ?

Asalamu Alaikum,

I would love to share one of my favourite sites www.islamway.com full of articles,audio, and many other important features.

If you have favourite Islamic sites and/or online chat roomsm why don't we share so we can all increase in knowledge.

~ Knowledge is the key to success~ Dariiqatul Islamiya

bilan   

www.islam-qa.com

this site has an answer almost all questions that you can imagine, and also you can ask anything and they will reply to you with a daleel, either from the qur'an and hadith.

Buubto   

My favourites are

1- www.islamweb.net This website has everything about our beautiful religion, especially fatwa centreif if u have doubt about any issue islamweb.net is the place.

2- www.fear-Allah.com is fantastic side got everything. Has the advantage of power search for qur'aan if u after one perticular issue.

3- www.islam-online.net great website full of knowledge. Has hadith,islam news & etc.

4- www.knowislam.net great website full of knowledge, veriety of websites, history of our beloved prophet & different lectures & opinions from well known scholars

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

I would have to say:

www.SoundVision.com

They are very aware and updated on adaptation of the Muslim Ummah in North America and they also have cool stuff for kids and family.

PEACE!!!

petite   

there is this book up in english called "IDEAL MUSLIMAH"..or "TRUE MUSLIMAH"..if u go to the yahoo search and type in these words, you'll find it. It was translated into english..the whole book is up and available to read for free on the net.

petite

Salamu Alaikum,

Thanks walaalayaal :D I will try and check those websites out and if you discover any more delightful sites please let me know smile.gif