Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Meher-keeda?

Waad salaaman tihiin dhammaantiin

Is $7000 OK inaad ku meher-satid?

Mise way badan tahay?...

Adigu se ma ku mehersan lahayd intaa?

Waa maxay average-ka lacageed ee meherku?

Fadlan discuss garee.

Mahadsanid

Ma guri ayaa la dhisaayaa marka intaas la isku mehersanaayo. However, it depends on the individuals isguursanaayo, though. The other day meher aan joogay $5,000 la isku nikaaxsaday, Canadian dollars as sheekha emphasized. And she has a 16-year-old boy predating from the prior marriage. Whoa!

i agree with Miskiin 5000 4000 wa ok 7000 badana naagtu dumarke kale maka qurux badantahay oo ma ka timo dhadheertahay oo ma ka jidh wanaagsantahay oo ma dhalasho wacanthaay qaalisana beledu. Xiliyadi hore 200 halaad iyo qoriga maandhiin ba inan lugu meherin jiray tani waba kadeed waleh.

Aaliyyah   

Meher can be anything, it is whatever you and your wife agree on. Cid ni xaddidi karta ma jirto. There was a hadith where a man gave his bride as a meher the verses of the quran that's he would teach her quran. So don't listen to anyone just ask her what she wants and hopefully as long as she is "macquul" it shouldn't be hard to meet it.

If she asked you 7000 dollars, I guess you have to pay that amount of money, or if you think its too much negotiate with her. See what happens just make sure you don't agree on something you have no plans to pay dhib ba hadhow ka iman karta..

Wadani   

If the girl is worth it 7000 aint much.

Aaliyah i remember u told us u were getting married soon, make sure u ask for atleast 6000 ugu yaraan, lol.

Juxa   

What and how much the Meher is waa very private and should be agreed between the couple.

It is commendable to avoid kalifka. And men should not agree to what they can't afford

$7000 ma lacag baa? Barely 2 month salary

Aaliyyah   

Juxa lool intas ban rabay in aan ku daro war ma 7000 ma lacag ah laakin waa isqabtay...people have enough expenses than to worry about meher money too. Waan u gartay inay lacag badan noqon karto, when there's all these bills.

7000 dollars is enough it's not too much if you can afford it. It all depends on whether you can afford it or not to make such a decision. A woman shouldn't burn a man beyond his financial capacity.

Juxa   

It is not like Somali men pay meher money upfront anyway. By the time divorce yimaado the woman would be warheedhe waxba Kama rabee ifur. Or if he dies in old age the kids or his brothers pay off or the woman forgives.

Aaliyah 7k halaguu sheegsheego waxla aqbali karo maaha. It's better to ask nominal sum like £1 or simple things that have emotional value

nuune   

I was present at a meher session in 1999kii where the woman asked for Cadeyga ama rumeyga, iyo nokia charger, the man had no objections, and agreed to the terms.

Hell no! Dude....I never paid more than $500...thats was my first when i was clueless!! Then i did a research and wrote a thread called "Dummies for xaliimos!! read that. Man u can get 3 xaliimos for that amount.

Let her pay for it. Do it the smart. Tell her to lend you the money & u will pay her back. Then, everytime u give a penny, log it, and then when she is upto the Meher amount, then send her to work. Tell her that honey moon is over and now is the time to show her moon!!

gooni   

Hadba waxay ku xidhan tahay sida jeebkaagu yahay laakiin lama sahlado meherka waa shay muhiim ah mudana in la iska hubsado

7000 lacag saas u badan maahan markaad hayso hadaadan awoodina u sheeg waxaad hayso ama awoodo insha allah 70 ama 700