At what age did you get married?

nuune   

^^ I used to say this about gabdhaha:

16-18: Boojaal aan ahayee kaalay i barbaari

19-25: waan bislaadee i cun

26-30: Waan bakhtiyee i jiid

31-40: Tolbeelayee kaalaya i duuga

Aaliyyah   

loool^ so now im still in that "waan bislaadee" list thank you! I better move on before I join "waan bakhtiyee ijiid" hehe..

Khalid walaal like i said mid 20s is more than ideal for a guy. The ideal age for a guy to settle is 30...by then he has a career/saving and maturity to take his marriage seriously. But, if he has all that by mid 20s wa ilahay mahadii

for a girl i would say anytime from 22..inta ka hor she might not be ready..kuwa hada jogo most of them act like they are 5..they barely can cook or raise a family. so i dnt know..maybe its not so much about age as maturity.

With age u supposed to get wisdom. But, thats not always the case

salaam

You are right sis Aaliyah, but people back home tend to be less complicated and more appreciative of blessings in general (not to mention the sheer numbers).

Only having the same plans and priorities should matters though.

We already have enough complications within the family or relatives these days, so simplicity is more precious than anything (stronger sense of home and identity, being happy with the minimum etc)...

Aaliyyah   

okey I see where you are coming from. However, you have to note once she comes to the UK, she is not going to be happy with simplicity as you put it. She would want more. Not to mention theres that chance that she might leave you the minute she comes to the UK, since all she wanted was sharci. You will always ask yourself if she married you for you or sharci. Secondly, it is easier to brainwash someone who came from back home "oo yacni ee wax wayn modo in ay qurbo timid. Where there are plenty of religious cultured sisters who grew up in qurbaha. Who are educated, religious, humble oo modeen wax wayn in ay qurbo jogaan.

Kolay ka fiirso taad guursanasid. Good luck!

and just as a joke..wiilwaal that somali comedian guy said "mid qabadaran so kaxeesta" say kaga cararin lool

salaam

Somalia   

You old people have great advice, inshallah I am going this summer, my awoowe's village, gonna marry a distant cousin, knock her up and send her, her $100.

Wadani   

^ Wouldnt recommend that, those marriages dont last too long.

Aaliyah's finally getting hitched eh? Now i get y u said 25 is the ideal age for marriage lol.

Carafaat hoosta naga soo galisay, waxbaa noo qarisay kawaran facshiraad caadi ah.

I was only joking about my statement above.

PM-ki aya waxaa kuso dhacay; seriously? iyo wax lamid ah waan kafatamayay

A_Khadar   

nuune;800449 wrote:
^^ I used to say this about gabdhaha:

16-18: Boojaal aan ahayee kaalay i barbaari

19-25: waan bislaadee i cun

26-30: Waan bakhtiyee i jiid

31-40: Tolbeelayee kaalaya i duuga

;);) @Boojaal.. Haven't heard that word in very long time..

Juxa   

Chicklets ama chickenka yaryar

Horrible term to use on women and one agteeyda hadii lagu dhaho would warrant for faro-jir-jir dhirbaaxo