Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

At what age did you get married?

In my family it use to be 24 that most males got married, but in this day in age i think late 20's to early 30's is fine. You have to be financially, mentally and emotionally ready.

Aaliyyah   

I believe the best age to get married is 25 but then again there's no right age to get married some of the ppl I kno gt married as young as 18. Others 30+. Inshallah get married when you ready to take such responsibility.

Juxa   

Aaliyah i smell xalwad from you soon,insha allah

Carafaat get married markad ijaarka bixin kartid, reerkana aad biilid kartid insha allah, of course you have to find mid sidaa tahay kugu raacda too

Aaliyyah   

Haha Juxa..

As for the advice you gave carafaat waxan ku dari laha rentka in uu bixiyo kaliya ma aha ee waa in u garanaya xaquu ku leeyahay iyo xaqay yadu ku leedahay..inshallah khyr

Salaam

nuune   

^^ xaqey leedahey waa maxey,

lol mid sidaa tahey kugu raacdo, innaa lillaahi

Aaliyah arooskeeda waan ka niikin aniga, kolleey ma dhawa ma dheera

Carafaat   

Juxa;800343 wrote:
Aaliyah i smell xalwad from you soon,insha allah

Carafaat get married markad ijaarka bixin kartid, reerkana aad biilid kartid insha allah, of course you have to find mid sidaa tahay kugu raacda too

is that all. I was planning to become rich millionaire first. :D

Archdemos;800339 wrote:
In my family it use to be 24 that most males got married, but in this day in age i think late 20's to early 30's is fine. You have to be financially, mentally and emotionally ready.

How old were you then?

nuune   

^^ yaa kugu yiri waxaas, at 14, geela horweynka ayaan la jirey, meaning more than hundredh camels ayaan kaligey raaci jirey for months, and you are talking about one woman, which is better, more than hundredh camels being trusted or one woman, it is nothing, but again, we are not the same age so you won't have the chances I had in my early years of 60s

Aaliyyah   

Nuune saad iwaydineen xaqaad ku leedahay waa in aad u garataa xaqey kugu leedahay lol..on a serious note buuga diini ah oo mawducan ku saabsan oo la dalacan karo way jiraan qofki dhab ka tahay in uu barto.

Lol a guy doing niiko that is so gay nuune. No thank you.

Carafaat   

nuune;800349 wrote:
^^ yaa kugu yiri waxaas, at 14, geela horweynka ayaan la jirey, meaning more than hundredh camels ayaan kaligey raaci jirey for months, and you are talking about one woman, which is better, more than hundredh camels being trusted or one woman, it is nothing, but again, we are not the same age so you won't have the chances I had in my early years of 60s

Your saying taking care of women and camels is the same?

Carafaat   

Aaliyah, I am smelling Xalwo too. Tell us something, baryahan waad yara degtee. Who is he, where is he from? waa qoloma? I hope he is I.door. :D

nuune   

Camels are more complicated than women, but you won't understand the difference, and can't explain to you since you only know about goats!

Aaliyah, how about Dhaanto, I am well versed in that field, recently played dhaanto on a family wedding, yes, the video is availabe on youtube, some one put up using his phone, and not asking for permission.