Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Turkish Airlines inaugural flight, Mogadishu

nuune   

Turkish%20(15).JPG

tur.JPG

Turkish%20(19).JPG

Turkish%20(21).JPG

Duulimaadyo Caalami ah oo Turkish Airlines ay ku tagayso Soomaaliya oo maanta xariga looga jaray Muqdisho

Source: Hiiraan.com

NGONGE   

tur.JPG

Sheikh Hotel recieves a gift for clocking up the most air miles with Turkish airlines. :D

(good stuff).

NGONGE;799569 wrote:
tur.JPG

Sheikh Hotel recieves a gift for clocking up the most air miles with Turkish airlines.
:D

(good stuff).

There's more to the picture than sharif.

The great nation, Turkey, GUUL.

NGONGE;799569 wrote:
tur.JPG

Sheikh Hotel recieves a gift for clocking up the most air miles with Turkish airlines.
:D

(good stuff).

first, congratulation to turkey and the somalis that made this possible.

This is expensive trip . It's cheap from europe but for us living in north america. Is going to cost us 2much.

Funny part is they have flight trip twice a week. I think they will cut down to 1 week. As much I love Mogadsho , I don't think

not many as are optimistic about peace in that city.

Sheik sharif loves airplanes, from macalin dugsi to president of somalia. He must be rare case.

Juxa   

^^ eh come visit your relative in europe, they will pay for your forward journey

this is great news, i am off to xamar insha allah

This is good stuff. Patience pays.

Walaalkis, how will it be expensive? It will be at least 20-25% cheaper than it is currently. I mean, in the past the trip from Msp went like this:

Minneapolis-Some European city-Dubai-Djabuti(or Galkacyo/bosaso/hargeisa) then to hamar. Or Minneapolis-Europe-Dubai-Nairobi and then take a local flight to Mog...right now as it stands: Its Msp-Istanbul-Mogadishu! _come on :)

I believe from a business sense this was a master stroke for the Turks. Mogadishu will be an aviation hub no doubt and they will win in the long term.

Faarax-Brawn;799650 wrote:
This is good stuff. Patience pays.

Walaalkis, how will it be expensive? It will be at least 20-25% cheaper than it is currently. I mean, in the past the trip from Msp went like this:

Minneapolis-Some European city-Dubai-Djabuti(or Galkacyo/bosaso/hargeisa) then to hamar. Or Minneapolis-Europe-Dubai-Nairobi and then take a local flight to Mog...right now as it stands: Its Msp-Istanbul-Mogadishu! _come on
:)

this is great from toronto -turkey-xamar return xamar-turkey-toronto for only $1,850,,,

http://www4.thy.com/troyaonline/availabilityInt.tk;jsessionid=XKtGPWzR9QLncy4v0lC3zdZn35yJpXGYvqGlWtDhbhyTsQX2X2vn!1185973290

Johnny B   

Alpha Blondy;799725 wrote:
this was a plane carrying food aid.

^Oh , how could we forget that important event of food aid carriage and only think of the international carrier with over 180 fleet,a member of the Star Alliance network serving MOGADISHU's Aden Ade Airport?! .. Mea culpa :cool: