Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Turkish Airlines inaugural flight, Mogadishu

BOB   

NGONGE;800013 wrote:
Bob, wax akhri ninyaho. I know nobody in Xamar and therefore it can't be a holiday destination for me. I was talking about Hargeisa and the cheapest possible way to get there (Turks and all). Wax fahan.
:D

Do you have to know anyone in order for you to go? :D :D :D I don't know anyone in Mogadishu and Berbera and I am still going to visit those cities Insha Allah but first I need to wait all these SOLers go and come back in one piece THEN I can finally plan visiting a Somali territory for the first time since I left Kismayo in 91. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Juxa   

War anaa qaaday amaanadiina ee come and holiday in xamar:)

reer waqooyi iyo naf jacayl

BOB   

Juxa,

af lagaadada ceeb waaye, NGONGE damaanad qaad carabka illeyn isagaa yiri ma aado meel aanan cid ka aqoone:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Caadi iska dhig oo bacda iska fur dheh. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune;800000 wrote:
Ngonge, I can assure you, that you will not pay more than 650 euro(£540), or to be crazy not more than 595 euro(£495) for return trip to Xamar, the secret, you don't book from London-Xamar, but book from London to Istanbul 200(£166), then Istanbul to Xamar 426 euro(£355), so you are only paying £500 pound from London to Xamar, two tickets there

The journey is the same as if you book the whole journey in one ticket, you only do the 2 hour transit or so but have two tickets instead of one, same thing.

Thanks for confirming Nuune;

Now, we just need the prices for the 3thd ticket Xamar-Hargeysa (Berbera or Djibouti) to compare the package.

Looks great indeed, plus the adventure and flight over Somalia/Galbeed.

N.O.R.F   

nuune;800000 wrote:
Ngonge, I can assure you, that you will not pay more than 650 euro(£540), or to be crazy not more than 595 euro(£495) for return trip to Xamar, the secret, you don't book from London-Xamar, but book from London to Istanbul 200(£166), then Istanbul to Xamar 426 euro(£355), so you are only paying £500 pound from London to Xamar, two tickets there

The journey is the same as if you book the whole journey in one ticket, you only do the 2 hour transit or so but have two tickets instead of one, same thing.

anaa waxan ku soo gubtey niyahow, ee ii sheeg when you travelling, aniga am going there this summer

bahasha barta nimanyahow

Saxib, Ngonge doesn't travel much. A trip to Luton would be an event for him :D

ps just be sure to collect your luggage and check them in again on the 2nd flight.

nuune   

^^ There is a trick that you don't need to check your luggage for second flight in Istanbul, you can do that in your first leg in London or anywhere, what you need to do is check everything online and print your boarding pass, and drop your luggage at drop baggage counters, they will give you final destination tags, that is it.

lool A trip to Luton would be an event for him

Waala joojiye this route la yiri temporary ee maxaa ka jiro? Kuwa maamulo garoonka Muqdisho demanded an exorbitant landing fees, perhaps around $20,000 per flight. What a farce and shame.

I knew corrupt Soomaalida would shame us soon, but this is beyond the pale.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;812807 wrote:
Waala joojiye this route la yiri temporary ee maxaa ka jiro? Kuwa maamulo garoonka Muqdisho demanded an exorbitant landing fees, perhaps around $20,000 per flight. What a farce and shame.

I knew corrupt Soomaalida would shame us soon, but this is beyond the pale.

Anything is possible from the land of the dead and arrogance

Juxa   

No lama joojin in fact flight is fully booked from end of this month until end of august. Return flight xitaa malahan. Members of my family are leaving this Tuesday insha Allah

Londoner can book through an agency in north London, I believe green lane bey ku yaalaan

They didn't cancel the route, just suspended one day. It would've have been more but dowladda madaxdeeda ayaa soo faragishatay arrintaan, iyagaana dhameeye the landing fees and other issues.

Yes, the flights waa wada buuxaan. A relative of mine ayaa inta ka baxaaye mid Maarso to Xamar. Turkish Airways wuu ka waaye flight and had been told until summerka waa wada buuxaan. Return flights sometimes waala helaa, though.