Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Baydhabo Captured

dId you just mention hiiraale? The Era of Warlords has elapsed.Hiiraale and Xaabsade are criminals and They Should never be allowed near politics.

Showqi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;792540 wrote:
Sh sharif now controls a huge portion of Somalia

The Bay region

The Banadir region

The Hiiraan Region

A big section of the gedo region

Puntland

Galmudug

Ximan iyo xeeb

Ahlsuna wal jamaca

Sheekh Shariif baalashii ayuu fidsanayaa mar dhow waxaad maqli doontaa Soomaaliya wey duushay. This is great inprovement 2 years ago TFG was controlling 3 xaafadood oo kaliya.........

The Zack   

Yaa sheekh Showqi, Baydhabo was taken by Xabashida and not by TFG soldiers. We have seen this happen few years ago, let's not get over excited just yet.

Gabbal   

Besides saying this is a welcome development, I must say I appreciate the fact the people of Baydhabo have been saved from a nightmare scenario occurring around them.

Showqi   

The Zack;792650 wrote:
Yaa sheekh Showqi, Baydhabo was taken by Xabashida and not by TFG soldiers. We have seen this happen few years ago, let's not get over excited just yet.

I hear you brother but give TFG soldiers the time and Insha-allah mar dhow saldhig walba wey kala wareegi doonaan Xabashida, Kenyatiga iyo AMISOM. Of cours Sheekh Shariif must start recruiting Soldiers and Police men.

Eng.Cadde;792587 wrote:
dId you just mention hiiraale? The Era of Warlords has elapsed.Hiiraale and Xaabsade are criminals and They Should never be allowed near politics.

Aren't you the same supporting Jeelle?

This must sting for Ina Yeey, hypocrites taking credit for Ethiopian muscle.

Che -Guevara;792689 wrote:
Aren't you the same supporting Jeelle?

This must sting for Ina Yeey, hypocrites taking credit for Ethiopian muscle.

something i can agree with che on, this is not the work of the tfg or somali's this is ethiopian and like we know the ethiopians will not remain forever. and when they leave alshabab will be back. ;)

General Duke;792695 wrote:
The TFG has taken Baidoa with Ethiopian support,it will be tamed like Mogadishu.Which now you can walk about...

keep dreaming dukey..aint that the same thing you said when abdullahi yusuf came to mugdisho on the back of ethiopian tanks. ;)

The reality is, this government is a joke and it relies entirely on the ethiopian or kenyans, its ironic isnt it that they never wage war on their own hahahah...dream on. :cool:

Abwaan   

As much as I am happy to see Al-shabab running away from Baydhabo, I am against the Presence of Ethiopian troops... I don't think I will ever agree with an Ethiopian intervention.