Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

why Men and women can't be friends

nuune   

dookheeda hadduu noqdo maxey ku diidi, am sure she doesn't mind, kolleey qurux unbey rabtaa inuu shakhsiga qurxoonyahey as one of her conditions

balaaya waa laga wardoonaa, walaw baas ay kugu noqotaa ama barwaaqo

Aaliyyah   

Nune, loool jiniyada haday saad shegtay u qurxonbyihin maxa wali kuso taagey waxaad ku nacdey baan ku diidey..nin somaali ahna maxa ididey lol waxkaleba ma daneeye.

Wadani   

Do u talk to ur potential husbands? if u do then they're ur boyfriends lol.

And men and women can be friends as long as they aint attracted to each other..duhh.

Aaliyyah   

Wadani lol no they certainly are not. There's a clear difference between the two. The term "boyfriend" has a certain implicatios. Anyways the topic of this thread which is a boy who is just a friend or vice versa - I repeat again and again that is not plausible.Regardless of what some of you say. You folks need to stop living in a bubble :)

Anyways, good night. Tasba7u 3ala khyr

uchi   

Aaliyyah is it ok to befriend the opposite sex online, as long as you are friends via forums and chatting services? No harm done because you don't know they are attractive. :)

Showqi   

It's true a single man and a single woman can not be friends. But if they are both married and have their own families then they can be friends, but still there has to be some boundary. Such as what you can talk about while you together, what you can do together, and how you can help each other. When I say friend I mean a favorite female coworker, or a favorite female neighbor or a teammate.

nuune   

When I say friend I mean a favorite female coworker, or a favorite female neighbor or a teammate.

lol nice explanation, what do you mean favorite female worker, you mean one aad isla gashaan behind the BIG Copier/printer, and what is favorite female neighbor, is that the one oo loo dhuunto intaad dhahdo cusbaan u raadsan ama biyo hadhowna aad qiiq iska kicisaan sidii aboor yaanya marooleey fiiqanaayo.