Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

why Men and women can't be friends

Aaliyyah   

Haha Chubacka if they are both ugly they would still fancy each other afterall

shimbir walba shimbirkisa la dula lol

Jokes aside, looks are only skin deep for the most part. And one can like someone based on their personality and the way they act as opposed to their looks.

A khadar ka daran oo dibi dhal as they say lol kaulaha they only talking abt single ones. Married men should be friend with married men dee what they doing talkin and hanging out with married women? There's different between bumping into a old classmate or a neighbor and wishing them well or eating with them and their family dinner once in a while..but a friendship between a married man and a married woman and they like do everything friends do isaso waca meet stuff like that dhib moye wax khyr leh kuma dhamanaso I think it will turn into affair and lemme ask you those of you who are married? If your wife has a guy friend and he's like calling her and what not? Bal hada nin rag ah tahay maxa dareemi laheed ma odhan laheed "my wife is just chilling with her friend' and honestly wholeheartedly mean that bal igaso jawaaba

Jacpher   

Get your minds out of the gutter people.

Men and women aren't as seductive, dirty or pervert as you are making them out to be. There are plenty of healthy friendship between men and women, married or not. It's perfectly possible for both genders to have social friendship without any sexual connotation or attachment. Physical attraction =/= hanky panky.

Unless you live in saudi Arabia or something, we interact with the opposite sex on a daily basis. Could be co workers, school mates whatever. This makes it seem as if all the interactions between the opposite sexes it's all about sex, that's not true. If this is the case for you, you shouldn't waste time pondering whether or not man and woman can be friends but should spend your time in seeking a therapist

Blessed   

LOL. Some of these posts makes me wonder if nomads live in the Square (Eastenders).

Anyhoot, friends. Does that include the inadeers, habarwadaags and Ilmaabtis who really aren't?

Aaliyyah   

Naxar do you know what a friend means?? ..it doesnt matter if you have classmates, coworkers who are the opposite sex. They don't necessarily mean they are your friends. They are just your acquaintances.

Blessed looool..the answer is yes they are included..no exceptions! :D...

salaam

nuune   

^^ Anigu waxaan arkaa friends is faagta habeen iyo maalin, friends baanu naheyna waa lagu oran

BOB;790638 wrote:
There is NO WAY in Kakumo a healthy man,

Laa Xawla Walaa Quwata

^Haa dee. Ina adeer/

Somali qalad ka fahmeen friend. unless aad marki horeyba aad qafal xumo usocotay, if u are daacad, and mean it well, any body can be friends...i am friends with my cadaan and madow co workers. maxaa jira?

nuune;790831 wrote:
Kaaseeyto Af Soomaali miyaa abti
smileys.gif

Mayeee- Waa af NFD. LOL....it is the same as shuqul xumo aka kazi mbaya lol. Eegan afar qaadka(waad garan sowmahan?.lol) iga leexi baan ku dhahay abteee

Aaliyyah walaal, they are not just acquaintances, i know the difference between people just run into once in a while n people u cansider friends. Be bad as it may my understanding is that to be a well-rounded person you need to surround yourself with people of all types. Xero yar hadad oaky wareejiset, maxa kugu so kordaya as a person.

Aaliyyah   

^ lol you become well rounded person by having many female friends?? wa sheeko ilaaban

If you want many friends and be social you as naxar can be friends with as many guys as you want...do having many girl friends validate anything. I DONT THINK SO.

salaam

Aaliyyah;790839 wrote:
^ lol you become well rounded person by having many female friends?? wa sheeko ilaaban

If you want many friends and be social you as naxar can be friends with as many guys as you want...do having many girl friends validate anything. I DONT THINK SO.

salaam

So, you dont have boy friends miyaa Aaliya? :)

Aaliyyah;790842 wrote:
lool Farax shekadii ana igu so lexisay miyaa...i only have potential husbands hehe no boifriends astaqfurulaah.

lool. ok good one. waad iga raysay.

nuune   

^^Abti gabadh lama dhaho waad iga reysey, hadaad saas dhahdo hadhow bey faankuulo ku oran, adna aad hoos fiirin sidii fuusto dillaacdey

Aaliyah nin Soomaali guursan maayo, mid baan u hayaa laakin, waa reer Qurdocfooc(jilib ka mida jimanka) oo aad u qurxoon