Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland national Military finalises training for more than 1500 Commando's +VIDEO

uchi;789457 wrote:
I thought I knew you, never mind =)

Uchi what does your name mean. It reminds me of that song that goes something like, Uchi walli walli uchi bang bang, or something like that... very dirrty video I recall. :D

uchi   

Never set foot in Kenya, but aparently it means naked or something there.

But it's a Japanese word for House (Interior) or Me or I (Description).

Somalia   

OdaySomali;789458 wrote:
Uchi what does your name mean. It reminds me of that song that goes something like, Uchi walli walli uchi bang bang, or something like that... very dirrty video I recall.
:D

Duufaan   

the video is old! it said image2006. somaliland comanders are all too old. we will see next few days, how the so call commando perform

Che -Guevara;789113 wrote:
^The one with the loudest voice is usually the first to run.

Che By nationality you are Ethiopian Saxib...I dont see any xabashi's here...i know the situation is quiet sad living under xabashi flag...But this is Somaliland saxib we sleep under a free flag, were no xabashi's live...and if they do they live under our law.. at this moment in time we dont need info on Ethiopia so no thanks. Are you Xabashi or Somali or a hybrid SomaliXabash...:cool:

As for alliyaah...in 1991 there were 70 thousand dead and entire cities raised to the ground...No Somalilander took revenge instead they agreed on mutual peace and to forget what happened...now with the Khatumo Seeg you have brought an end to the Peace Accord signed in 1991...so your left with THREE options...you etheir compensate for all the lost and damage property and pay the blood money for every person killed...which will be in the billions right now...cause i aint waiting decades...two you return to the peace accord: were you get access to all the cities of Somaliland, peace, stable currency and security and protection with proper representation elected from your region at both the local and national levels or option three: We take revenge and kill as much as we can: An eye for an eye my dear...This is the reality of existence..so the choice is yours...i might appear brutal but im a realist i will tell you as it is. :cool:

A_Khadar   

This video just tells few things..

1. Maryo calas cusub oo tola'eyey somaliland waa dumi rabtaa lagu soo aruuriyey

2. Sii hurin colaad qabiil - the man in the video just said exactly where they are going to take them to fight..

3. Iyo Cadayn the so called "Ciidamadii Qaranka" inay meesha ka baxeen oo aan la garanayn meel ay ku danbeeyeen..

I would only say, caqliqu ha shaqeeyo yaa reer laalaland..