Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland national Military finalises training for more than 1500 Commando's +VIDEO

Somalia   

Isn't it funny getting schooled by people born after 1991? In fact, I was born in 1992.

Your grammar always bothered me. It is as if you are trying to be someone you are not, using fancy words where they do not belong, stretching sentences to the limit.

You make me sad :(

War Oodweyne biiqbiiqdii kaa yeerayse one would have thought the ill-fated adventure to Buhoodle was war to end all wars and now you are killing it skirmishes. I would imagine calalada tuuraneysaa if you do win next time, a sight no one want to see.

Somalia;789362 wrote:
Isn't it funny getting schooled by people born after 1991? In fact, I was born in 1992.

Thank you for sharing that fact, young Mr.Somalia. Many things make sense now. Carry on....

Somalia   

Mintid Farayar;789366 wrote:
Thank you for sharing that fact, young Mr.Somalia. Many things make sense now. Carry on....

I know, you are wondering how can this brilliant person be so young, yet so clever, so formidable.

I wonder the same all the time. :cool:

Somalia;789367 wrote:
I know, you are wondering how can this brilliant person be so young, yet so clever, so formidable.

haha. :cool:

The Sage   

[quote=Reer somalidiid when are they gonna stop committing genocide against innocent ppl?

Easy there with the sensationalism. Do you really think the recent events qualify dropping the "G" word? The conflict is no where near the level of another Rwanda, Pol Pot, or even Srebrenica.What's going on is normally classified as a "low intensity conflict" by most experts. Are the deaths horrible and regrettable for both sides? Yes. But its not genocide. So let's try to hold back on the sensationalism.

Somalia;789367 wrote:

Young ? :confused: Waryaa you are a full grown 20yr old, people of that age in Somalia don't consider themselves children, quite the contrary actually. You are qaangaadh from the age of 7. Young xaguu joogaa...

Somalia   

OdaySomali;789383 wrote:
Young ? :confused: Waryaa you are a full grown 20yr old, people of that age in Somalia don't consider themselves children, quite the contrary actually. You are qaangaadh from the age of 7. Young xaguu joogaa...

I'm 19 and yes, I am young and stealthy. Why, isn't that young? I am obviously an adult but people regard 19 as a kid. :D

Somalia;789408 wrote:
I'm 19 and yes, I am young and stealthy. Why, isn't that young? I am obviously an adult but people regard 19 as a kid.
:D

Ok there :)

Somalia;789408 wrote:
I'm 19 and yes, I am young and stealthy. Why, isn't that young? I am obviously an adult but people regard 19 as a kid.
:D

OK sorry my bad you are a 20 yr old nuune.

Somalia   

OdaySomali;789433 wrote:
OK sorry my bad you are a 20 yr old nuune.

Yeah, being condescending doesn't help. Thanks for adding a year though, I'll just add 11 months to my DOB.

Somalia;789437 wrote:
Yeah, being condescending doesn't help. Thanks for adding a year though, I'll just add 11 months to my DOB.

I do. give to you my. my apologies. vey much indeed. for you to ponder on. if you like. so to speak. definately, indeed!