Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

West puntland State xaflad

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;788527 wrote:
Even though clan states will not bring further solutions to Somalia's problems but i can understand that the self determination of the people of west puntland should be supported nice party by the way.

Munaaqfinimo.com

Lol@ che giving a nice spin of things:D

Taleex on the contrary i am not a munafaq i understand that clan states will not solve the problems Somalia and they will create only further divisions.But on the other hand i can understand the people of west puntland they are underrepresented in the garowe clan enclave. They only have 4 seats in the garowe parliament the difference between you and them is that they tried to be part of the enclave but it failed miserably after 13 years. So their case is a separate case,you didn't even try it only a section of you're clan but the clan elders always lived in between Somaliland and the garowe clan enclave andsome of them even lived in Garowe the past 7 years. Taleexi adeer the day you give Somaliland a chance a real chance we will continue this discussion.

LANDER   

The Sage;788549 wrote:
These new clan states and micro fiefdoms that pop up every other week can only do two things: fatten the pockets of those involved and increase the likelihood of war between them. If this phenomenon continues I envision the region being fractured much like Europe until the 20thcentury, where dozens of countries, principalities, duchies, republics and city states are constantly in a state of war with each other. Reversing these developments are paramount for stability and the gains made (by all peoples) over the past few years are preserved

I would go so far as to compare it to European history but otherwise well said!

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;788662 wrote:
Lol@ che giving a nice spin of things:D

Taleex on the contrary i am not a munafaq i understand that clan states will not solve the problems Somalia and they will create only further divisions.But on the other hand i can understand the people of west puntland they are underrepresented in the garowe clan enclave. They only have 4 seats in the garowe parliament the difference between you and them is that they tried to be part of the enclave but it failed miserably after 13 years. So their case is a separate case,you didn't even try it only a section of you're clan but the clan elders always lived in between Somaliland and the garowe clan enclave andsome of them even lived in Garowe the past 7 years. Taleexi adeer the day you give Somaliland a chance a real chance we will continue this discussion.

Give Khaatumo, Awdal, Maakhir and Saylac & Lughaye States.

Abwaan   

Aaliyyah;788530 wrote:
^the same reason somaliland couldnt come up with another name lol..

Waad ku sugtay!

Aaliyyah;788530 wrote:
^anyways, xaaji xajuf xaasid ba tahay kulaha it should be supported. You are against khaatumo yet you support the further division of puntland..

Run badnidaa!

west puntland sounds good as long as it says in Safari , mpls, mn and other places outside of Puntland

these people mean no harm, they just want to be on the news . they got that and we are happy for them.

The Sage   

It seems that some people welcome the establishment of clan states in other areas of the region but when they start forming inside Puntland's borders as is the case with West Puntland State and Raascasayr then they are admonished and deemed illegitimate. Interesting.

The Sage;788824 wrote:
It seems that some people welcome the establishment of clan states in other areas of the region but when they start forming inside Puntland's borders as is the case with West Puntland State and Raascasayr then they are admonished and deemed illegitimate. Interesting.

And you call Khaatumo, Awdal, Maakhir legitimate. Give us break, it is the secessionist who are always against peace and progress for other regions of Somalia because they are afraid of the success of their fellow Somalis will some how diminish them.

Peace Action;788867 wrote:
And you call Khaatumo, Awdal, Maakhir legitimate. Give us break, it is the secessionist who are always against peace and progress for other regions of Somalia because they are afraid of the success of their fellow Somalis will some how diminish them.

They ONLY go against you when you try to deny them their recognition. Simply say that Somaliland should be recognized and you have a friend otherwise enemies till death

Peace Action;788883 wrote:
African Own you are wrong about "enemies till death". Don't worry sooner or later the people in the triangle will see the futility of secession.

Until that happens, enemies till death. This has nothing to do with " secessionist who are always against peace and progress". You're letting your emotions drive you by saying that. Its about differences in ideology and perspective...The people of Somaliland clearly defined who their enemy is, you fit that description sir.