Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliland: Taallo la Dhagax-dhigay oo Lagu Xusaayo Mujahiid Suldaan Maxamed Suldaan Faarax

t doesn't matter what i think its up to allah swt who he will consider the Mujahid or not Anigu Ma bixiyo during the day of Judgement who will sit by the shadow of allah the almighty.

Allahu Akbar, When it comes to daraawiish its upto Allah, but when it comes to SNM you call them martyrs, shahiids, Mujaahid, halyeey, so come on xaaji don't play politics with us. I did not ask you if they are in Janno or naar, I just asked you were they martyrs who deserve a Taalo or else.

Somalina   

Xaad ugu diidee, vitamin D ayaa dakhtarkiisa u qorey, mahaasaa la yiri isku dhig qoraxdaas, geelkana raac yacni exercise qaado camal, haddaad rabtidna burcad badeedka hogaami. :)

Maxamed Dheere, iyo Qanyare na halkaasaa looga taagaa taallooyiin qurux badan. Iska shib dheh war ma ogidee. lol

Igaartaan Somalina mineey hadda keentay xaaji Muusaa baraxleey u kudaa. Yaaya mahaan aan isga caraabo.

Somalina listen to this tunes opening, Ar wuuw, waan sii carraabaayee nabad iyo warsan. I just love Xaayow accent.

Moonlight, the Darwish struggle is complicated. On one had it started as a national struggle which must Somalilanders at the time supported, with both man power and money. However, at some point it morphed into something ugly which was consumed by tribalism. This is the final lasting memory of the Darwish movement. He respect those who on principal grounds met their end fighting for what they thought were higher ideals. Those that died were proven wrong as the real enemy was and still is those who cry Somalinmo and cry crocodile tears for something they don't grasp, and not the British then or now. The SNM's struggle was pure it's enemy truly evil and it's victory absolutely crucial.

twisted logic. The Dervish struggle wasn't principled and clear, The SNM struggle was pure and clear visioned. ooh I just don't know what to say.

If there was some mistakes in the dervish struggle and some ppl abused it to retaliate against other tribes so the SNM struggle was, as me being a victim of it when my uncle who was a teacher in Burco was executed day light in 1988, just because he as from the D-block. get to your sense Abokor.

Oodweyne,

You're dead wrong. Right now as we speak there are magnificent 'taallooyin' being built in Garowe and Bosasso in the images of Abshir Boyah and the rest of the illustrious pirate commanders. After all, it's the proceeds from their 'noble profession' that has built the bulk of those towns! (according to Chatham House research...)

http://www.chathamhouse.org/publications/papers/view/181277

Moonlight I condemn the killing of your uncle. A senseless killing perpetrated by individuals acting on what they perceived in their eyes was justice after years of being targeted by the government he most likely worked for. I'm sure you are intelligent enough to understand that the SNM did not make the targeting non SNM a policy even though that was what we suffered be it in Xamer- jazira massacre- or our own cities which were levelled to the ground. The SNM came out of the dustruction of Somalia smelling of roses. In fact you could say it did a Mandela and forgave it's former enemies..

Taleexi   

Oodweyne;783215 wrote:
^^^
:D

Could it be possible that matters are much more simpler than that. And, by that I mean, it's possible that, what you are surprise about it is no more than seeing the sight of how
"victors"
goes to the spoils; and for good measure, have the right to write the history...

Whilst. as usual, the
"vanquished"
, could consider themselves to be so lucky, if only, they get to be dignified, with a mere mentioned on history's marginalia, indeed..

Ari xaa kan booto ku dhamaatay.

Saalax   

Somalina;783172 wrote:

Aden Adde, Abdullahi Isse, Xaji Barako, Sheikh Cali Jimcaale
:)
, Saqaawadiin, Ismaciil Jimcaale, Wardhiigley, Sheikh Xasan Barsane, General Dau'd, Gololey, Bacadle, Abdulle Raage, Cali Ameriko, Sheikh Sharif and many more.

Excellent.