Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Interview with Bluelicious

Bluelicious;786056 wrote:

Knighty
- I forgot to tell you this I watched My Name is Khan on your recommendation I must say it's a beautiful inspirational movie best hindu Hindu movie I seen so far. It was worth watching.

I'm glad you did. That movie was one in a billion, really. It's what a MOVIE should be, to a certain extend. lol Imagine if we watched it together? *Food for thought*

IAmRevolution;786964 wrote:
I'm glad you did. That movie was one in a billion, really. It's what a MOVIE should be, to a certain extend. lol Imagine if we watched it together? *Food for thought*

Yes it was a great movie it was moving and made me emotional I had teary eyes. There are not alot of movies that move me like that infact it rarely happens. I have a soft spot for humanitarian actions always ready to fight for a good cause and ready to defend the injustice to people around the world. The person whom I was watching with was suprised because I hardly ever become like that about a movie I think I need some tissue next time if I watch it for the second time :o

We are the Bonnie and Clyde of Sol, the Simba and Nala, the Blue and Revolution... you can go continue :P

Bluelicious;787371 wrote:
Yes it was a great movie it was moving and made me emotional I had teary eyes. There are not alot of movies that move me like that infact it rarely happens. I have a soft spot for humanitarian actions always ready to fight for a good cause and ready to defend the injustice to people around the world. The person whom I was watching with was suprised because I hardly ever become like that about a movie I think I need some tissue next time if I watch it for the second time
:o

We are the Bonnie and Clyde of Sol, the Simba and Nala, the Blue and Revolution... you can go continue
:P

Hahaha, I'm glad you experienced that. I have a soft spot for Humanity, regardless of who they are. As for watching a second time, I don't think I'd be as teary as I was in the first time. Generally speaking, somehow for me, all things in life has a first time for me. In comedy, I won't be able to laugh the second, third or fourth time, as I did in the first time, same goes for movies and other things.

We are truly, two that are inseparable!

Somalia   

I so want to speak my mind about this but the admin has already told me I am going to get banned if he catches me doing anything else :(

IAmRevolution;787381 wrote:
Hahaha, I'm glad you experienced that. I have a soft spot for Humanity, regardless of who they are. As for watching a second time, I don't think I'd be as teary as I was in the first time. Generally speaking, somehow for me, all things in life has a first time for me. In comedy, I won't be able to laugh the second, third or fourth time, as I did in the first time, same goes for movies and other things.

We are truly, two that are inseparable!

I'm the opposite of you I can watch things a few times and I don't get tired of it or uninterested now that's a skill lol I think it also takes patience to do such things watch things a few times eventhough you know what's gonna happen. Oh yeah you can say that again we are inseparable they try to divide us and come between us but they don't succeed. Hey darling Revolution it's time you went on the hot seat and got interrogated don't you think and put you in the spotlight if you try run away you're gonna get tied down ;)

Taleexi - Looooool that won't happen in here don't worry.

Bluelicious;787390 wrote:
I'm the opposite of you I can watch things a few times and I don't get tired of it or uninterested now that's a skill lol I think it also takes patience to do such things watch things a few times eventhough you know what's gonna happen. Oh yeah you can say that again we are inseparable they try to divide us and come between us but they don't succeed. Hey darling Revolution it's time you went on the hot seat and got interrogated don't you think and put you in the spotlight if you try run away you're gonna get tied down
;)

Taleexi
- Looooool that won't happen in here don't worry.

Hahaha, I'm ready for the HOT SEAT! Throw your questions, but I'll answer them later on when I come back to sign in!

IAmRevolution;787399 wrote:
Hahaha, I'm ready for the HOT SEAT! Throw your questions, but I'll answer them later on when I come back to sign in!

Ok I wasn't planning to ask them right now I thought of giving you a warning before hand. I'm the best interrogator but i'm not gonna ask all of my good questions on here.

Bluelicious;787405 wrote:
Ok I wasn't planning to ask them right now I thought of giving you a warning before hand. I'm the best interrogator but i'm not gonna ask all of my good questions on here.

OH BOY! You're a feisty one, aren't ya'. lol

I'll be glad to answer them ALL, but not now. I'm heading off insha'allah, later on. If you could drop your email, that would even be better.

IAmRevolution;787408 wrote:
OH BOY! You're a feisty one, aren't ya'. lol

I'll be glad to answer them ALL, but not now. I'm heading off insha'allah, later on. If you could drop your email, that would even be better.

Oh yes i'm feisty but it's not like it's a suprise to you now is it you already knew. Toodles hun have a safe exit don't trip on your way out lol.

Bluelicious;787412 wrote:
Oh yes i'm feisty but it's not like it's a suprise to you now is it you already knew. Toodles hun have a safe exit don't trip on your way out lol.

Lol, I already knew, that's what I've always sticked around. Toodlee, sweetie! lol @ don't trip on your way out.