Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Interview with Bluelicious

IAmRevolution;785977 wrote:
^ Your passion, your loyalty, your ingenuity and sophistication has really dazzled my mind, and shaken my heart in appreciation of the day I met you.

Oh really how lovely ;)

Whatelse is there?

Well, apparently, I never heard your voice or seen a picture of you, let alone in real life. So, quit frankly, that's all I can say at the moment. lol

You remind me of a dandelion flower. Reading your comments, is like walking thru a field of dandelion flowers with blue sky over your head, with cool breeze hitting your face, on a sunny day.

IAmRevolution;786005 wrote:
Well, apparently, I never heard your voice or seen a picture of you, let alone in real life. So, quit frankly, that's all I can say at the moment. lol

You remind me of a dandelion flower. Reading your comments, is like walking thru a field of dandelion flowers with blue sky over your head, with cool breeze hitting your face, on a sunny day.

True the same goes for me. Lol so I have a soothing and a calming effect on you huh cool.

Maaddeey - What do you wanna say shoot it.

Maaddeey;786024 wrote:
^Adiga maaha, waa iyada. Lakin dib baan ula noqdayba!

Ok suit yourself I gave you the chance to tell me, no problem if you have changed your mind and you don't want to :)

Maaddeey;786051 wrote:
^
:D
, maxaad ugu maleysay?

Blue, Xumaan ha u arkin. Waxaad u egtahay qof aan talo waxba ku falayn!

So you think I wouldn't take your advice, if it is good I would probably take it if it's not good in my eyes I would probably weigh the pros and cons against each other and see which one wins lol. You can keep it Maaddeey.

Knighty - I forgot to tell you this I watched My Name is Khan on your recommendation I must say it's a beautiful inspirational movie best hindu Hindu movie I seen so far. It was worth watching.

Maaddeey thank you very much for your honesty and for your wise words, I really appreciate it coming from you since your a solid person. Like I said to Showqi earlier in this thread I will always trust your words and intuition because they seem to be accurate most of the time :D