Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

rise of unmarried somalis (men women)

Aaliyyah;779725 wrote:
blue ur right abt the career..and how everyone spends many years studying and what not that they forget how important settling and having kids is...bt the qabiil thing isnt really as important as it used to be and it also depends how old u are..now that im in my mid 20s my mom can careless lol..tis more of naa balayo kuguma dhacdee ii dhaaf with duca qabiilku rabo ha noqdee..ofcourse marrying outside my race maba aha choice walidkeygu isinayo..taas wa sheeko kale
:)

salaam

Lool it's not as important as it was in the past but there are still many who swear by tribe. I think there is nothing wrong with marrying outside of your race as long as the person is a muslim and a good person. But you can't say there aren't any good men/women anymore in my race so i'm gonna look outside of my race. Every race has good and bad people so you gonna bump into the same problem again. Best thing is to do is evaluate yourself and your situation and then see what you can change about it or add. Some people have high demands and unrealistic lists of what they are seeking so obviously then no one is gonna qualify to your list.

Aaliyyah   

Malika lol@dnt go beyond 25, I'm turning 25 in few months I dnt doubt ill go beyond that lol but let's hope I dnt pass 30 and prince charming knocks at my door lmao by the way I read somewhere old is always five years older than us when we reach it its no longer old :P

Tuujiye   

Sheekooyinkii bacadlaha iyo naagaha dukaamooyinka make-upka lagu gado miyaa hadana keenteen?

Guur ninkii rabo ama gabartii rabto haraadsadaan.. qofwalba dooq buu leeyahay oo dooqooda ha raadsadaan... Bajaqdii dooqeeda cirka geesato, siduu MMA sheegay oo kalena, iyadaa miig camal usoo dageyso one day... Galowgii raadsado gabar oo ah kuwa uu filimaadka ka fiirsado ama buugaagtana, asaa bololaayo.....

Bajaqda dhaheysay guurka banaanka oo shisheeyahana ayaan taageeraa, taada lee u hadal not all Somalis feel the same way and like Aaliya said, is not as easy it looks at first....

is hurgufa oo meesheeda kawada catarabashaqa!

PS. To somjam, We are not arabs! so your BS is not about us Somalis.. go take this to the arab forums qashiin yahoo....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Gabdhoow guursada before its too late, come to Africa we are(good men that is ) plenty in here and we will not discriminate we'll welcome anyone.

samjamaa   

Macallinka;779941 wrote:
Gabdhoow guursada before its too late, come to Africa we are(good men that is ) plenty in here and we will not discriminate we'll welcome anyone.

good men looking any way to scape from poor Africa, isn't it?

we perfer going to nearest local Mosque

^ we prefer if u lot stay here with us and build a loving home but if u lit insist that u move us to abroad we will not complain either as I said we r very understandable Men .

BOB   

Samjamaa, I don't know whether you're a sister or brother but all I can say is trust almighty Allah s.w and have faith in him and he'll never disappoint you. If you're a good muslim then I'm sure Allah s.w will bless you with some one pious Insha Allah. pray Istiqara and everything will be ok Insha Allah. Good Luck. Salam

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

Sheekooyinkii bacadlaha iyo naagaha dukaamooyinka make-upka lagu gado miyaa hadana keenteen?

Guur ninkii rabo ama gabartii rabto haraadsadaan.. qofwalba dooq buu leeyahay oo dooqooda ha raadsadaan... Bajaqdii dooqeeda cirka geesato, siduu MMA sheegay oo kalena, iyadaa miig camal usoo dageyso one day... Galowgii raadsado gabar oo ah kuwa uu filimaadka ka fiirsado ama buugaagtana, asaa bololaayo.....

Bajaqda dhaheysay guurka banaanka oo shisheeyahana ayaan taageeraa, taada lee u hadal not all Somalis feel the same way and like Aaliya said, is not as easy it looks at first....

is hurgufa oo meesheeda kawada catarabashaqa!

PS. To somjam, We are not arabs! so your BS is not about us Somalis.. go take this to the arab forums qashiin yahoo....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

looool you are back...wlc back...where have you been?? I just love reading your posts! I never understand half of them though..

Taleexi   

Dumarka baa mushkilada guurka daahaya ka mas'uul ah, waana inaan maxkamad la kornaa, hadday cambarka nagu adkayn lahaayeen dhibaatadan maanta kama wada hadaleen.