Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Quran challenges Atheists!

Maaddeey   

^That makes us go back to my post above. You are concentrating on Muslims, is what they do right is the question. Selling off a girl to a husband, is it permissible in Islam?, let us find out.

7. Freedom to Choose Her Husband

The guardian of the girl whether her father, brother or uncle plays an important role in her marriage such as finding a suitable match for her. But under no circumstance does this allow him to force his choice on her against her wishes. She is free to accept or reject his choice, or make her own choice. A woman named Khansa Bint Khidam once came to the Prophet and complained:

"My father has forced me to marry my cousin in order to raise his own status (in the eyes of the people)." The Prophet told her that she was free to dissolve this marriage and choose whomever she wished to marry. She replied, "I accept my father's choice, but my aim was to let the women know that fathers have no right to interfere in the marriage." (Ahmad, Nasa'i and Ibn Majah)

Find out more:

http://www.islamicfinder.org/articles/article.php?id=411

xabad   

You have not countered my point; Does Islamic sharia law allow child marriage or not ? it does and i challenge you to say otherwise, also find me evidence that slavery is forbidden. if you do, then you can say it's Muslims at fault and not Islam.

D.O.C   

The biggest ethiest in this planet professor Richard Dawkins was eventually undone by muslim school girls.

xabad   

It must be hard being a believer these days, when your religion is involved in never ending barbarity around the world.

" 2 Muslim men behead man in Woolwich, London, stood around waving the blooded knife after the deed, shouting Allahu Akbar ! ".

Phew !, the crazy religion and its adherents never rest.

D.O.C   

xabad;953631 wrote:
It must be hard being a believer these days, when your religion is involved in never ending barbarity around the world.

"
2 Muslim men behead man in Woolwich, London, stood around waving the blooded knife after the deed, shouting Allahu Akbar !
".

Phew !, the crazy religion and its adherents never rest.

Adeer $100 a week handout is enough to convince you to have a doubt about islam, right?

why do you people come to debate when all you really after is defending entrenched ideologies?

Xabad, you do atheist a disservice here, forget about attacking Islam and focus on dis-proofing theism all together. For those of you suggesting the Quran is proof of Gods existence, please explain so in plain simple language, avoiding circular logic.

Otherwise, carry on

D.O.C   

How can one debate with a sheep (aka ethiest)? The only known ethiest that christians and muslims debated with are the professors or other intellectuals who posses manners to listen but here......it's like a jungle full of wild animals which ain't domesticated yet let alone to commence of any dialogue with creatures.

Even christians avoid now a days to debate with muslims, check this out!

xabad   

Naxar Nugaaleed;953650 wrote:
Xabad, you do
atheist
a disservice here, forget about attacking Islam and focus on dis-proofing theism all together. For those of you suggesting the Quran is proof of Gods existence, please explain so in plain simple language, avoiding circular logic.

Otherwise, carry on

NN, i don't really identify myself as an atheist, i am an Islam critic. Islam is the greatest menace in the world, its causing so much trouble everywhere, virtually everyday its making headlines, this is the real issue that should be focused on.

Islam began as something strange, and it will return as something strange. This is what the Noble Prophet prophesied 1400 years ago, and it couldn't be more accurate.

When Israeli soldiers commit crimes in Palestine, no one attributes this to Judaism....even though the Torah is full of passages which encourage violence and oppression. The same could be said for the Christian British Empire, the Nazis (who were predominantly Christian, and who their leader himself claimed he was doing the work of God) as well as the Christian Inquisition. "Islam" can't cause trouble, a few misguided Muslims do.

But either way, I don't really have much of an inclination to discuss this. You obviously aren't interested in finding out the truth, neither are you objective. You sound like Glenn Beck here.

I'm an Islamist, I'm very proud of it, and I'm certain the Muslim Ummah will be a World-Power again, with a high standard of living and achievement for all its citizens. We just had the misfortune of living during a time when Muslims are weak. It can only get better, insha Allah

xabad;953732 wrote:
NN, i don't really identify myself as an atheist, i am an Islam critic. Islam is the greatest menace in the world, its causing so much trouble everywhere, virtually everyday its making headlines, this is the real issue that should be focused on.

my bad, lol, but what is the objective then, you know exactly the response your gonna get?

Maaddeey   

Xabad, do you know that there are variaty of verses all ordering Muslims to free slaves?. Also, there rulings when Muslims break an Islamic rule they are required to free a slave. I will come back later to cite those ayas, and lastly the last words of the Prophet of Islam in his deathbed were: free the slaves!.

Haatu   

Maaddeey, please post the ayahs that talk about the blessing of Allah that have "A'Ilaahum macallaah? Qaliilun..." The first ayah in the chain is "Aaaaaaaallaaahu.... I can't remember them right now. I've been searching for them for months but can't find them.

Maaddeey;953852 wrote:
Xabad, do you know that there are variaty of verses all ordering Muslims to free slaves?. Also, there rulings when Muslims break an Islamic rule they are required to free a slave. I will come back later to cite those ayas, and lastly the last words of the Prophet of Islam in his deathbed were: free the slaves!.

Xabad is no longer with us

Wadani   

Garnaqsi;816944 wrote:
If you really think so then your grasp of the language is probably as bad as Maadeey's.

I somehow misread what you wrote.