Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Tfg says: puntland only gets 50% of the oil revenue

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;776861 wrote:
^^No Puntlanders are by and large proud Somalis who believe the absence of strong Somali republic is not good for anyone

Puntland politicians managed to kill every Somali central goverment so far. You would be critical if you cared.

Somalia   

Carafaat;776867 wrote:
Puntland politicians managed to kill every
Somali
central
goverment so far. You would be critical if you cared.

Central for whom?

AsadSL   

Thats only fair. That oil is property of the Citizens of Somalia not just a certin clan. If you do not want to share this so called oil money then by all means leave the union and stop taking aid under Somalia. what is mine is mine and What is yours is ours. Puntland way of thinking.

Somalia   

AsadSL;776869 wrote:
Thats only fair. That oil is property of the Citizens of Somalia not just a certin clan. If you do not want to share this so called oil money then by all means leave the union and stop taking aid under Somalia.
what is mine is mine and What is yours is ours. Puntland way of thinking.

Everyone knows 50% goes to the South.

Sensei   

PL bay dantu ugu jirtaa inay dadkeeda wax la qebysato. We will come up with some ridiculous formula, much like the infamous 4.5, to share the oil.

25% for the TFG; 5 % Galmudug, 10% Khaatumo, and 10% Azania & Gedo regional states. Or something like that.

Alla mahad leh.

NASSIR   

Kheyraadka dabiiciga ee wadankeena waa naga wada dhaxeeya. Inshallah Beerahii waa loo laaban. Only the marine resources of Somalia is enough to reverse our sources of mayhem and give the nation a big surplus. What we need as we look forward are statesmen, a fair system of governance, transparent assurance of the role of public agencies & managerial expertise.

Abwaan   

NASSIR;776893 wrote:
Kheyraadka dabiiciga ee wadankeena waa naga wada dhaxeeya. Inshallah Beerahii waa loo laaban. Only the marine resources of Somalia is enough to reverse our sources of mayhem and give the nation a big surplus. What we need as we look forward are statesmen, a fair system of governance, transparent assurance of the role of public agencies & managerial expertise.

Well said Nassir!

Abwaan   

xiinfaniin;776858 wrote:
Somali government should get a large share from the countries resources wherever it may be

This obsession with local admins is not healthy. What is important is the local population should benefit from the resource in terms of infrastructure development and employment growth...

Xiin fikraddaadani aad ayey u wanaagsan tahay! Thanks

Xaaji Xunjuf;776860 wrote:
^^ Xiinfanin not speaking like A puntlander today tallow ma wax ba is badalay

Waxay ila tahay inaad u riyaaqdid ayay ahayd fikraddiisana wanaagsan than question why!

uchi   

Maybe we should have Farole return? He is the only statsmen I see standing at the moment. Maybe the next Somali President?

I agree with Dr. Osman. Puntland should not share its resources with TFG. I can understand helping the poor somalis that lack resouces to help themselves, but in no way or form should we share our resources. Name one thing that the TFG or other somalis did to help Puntland. I for one believe we should bring Faroole back, at least he knows how to deal with dumb politicans from the TFG or ignorant Puntlands that would easy gave up our oil without thought on how that money would be used.

^ this sort of mentality, thankfully, only an ailment that effects the people who engage too much in the my region vs you region games on forums like this, I have a hunch real puntlanders walking around in bosaso/garowe/kalgacyo think differently. Ok maybe not garowe but the ones that matter anyway lol