Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2007/08 Premier League Thread

Fabregas   

They shuld ave got Houlier, but i guess they thought King Kev was houlier than thou.....

Houlier wuld have laid down solid foundations for the club, like getting a settled back 4 and make the team get back to basics. I fink dey mite have been put off by the dreadful football Alerdyce tried 2 play. neway, Keegan was good, but he has never done anything special.....

N.O.R.F   

Houllier would have been better choice. He would cleared out the weak players. Makes things more interesting and more columns to be filled I guess.

GJ Goate, what with the street talk saxib? LoL

Fabregas   

In a rush saxiib, neway football a gwan on de streetz mina keep it simple for de lickle ut dem, oderwise dem not understand de queens henglish. Arsenal iz a black Manz team, dem a take it back 2 de reyal African rootz. Wam wid Liverpool, dem in a a real hustle?

I was saying= Houlier, Deschamp or even Oleary would have done a much better job. No point playing good football for 20 years and spending lots of money, whilst not winning even the carling cup?

A.J.   

Keegan is a local and will give newcastle a buzz at least in the beginning. i think newcastle will become a better side again under 'King Kev'.

Fabregas   

If newcastles aim it too spend lots of money on foreign players, play good football and entertain their chairman with newcastle kit and louds fan, then he is the right man. If they wanna become a real team and start winning trophies...........

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by GJ_Goate:

In a rush saxiib, neway football a gwan on de streetz mina keep it simple for de lickle ut dem, oderwise dem not understand de queens henglish. Arsenal iz a black Manz team, dem a take it back 2 de reyal African rootz. Wam wid Liverpool, dem in a a real hustle?

:D:D

BOB   

The Toon Army or should I say The Magpies or you would prefer the Geordie Nation...lol Newcastle is one of those teams that I've always had a soft spot for and it breaks my heart to see them being thrashed like Man Utd did and who can forget when they beat Man Utd 5-0?

I always enjoyed watching them especially when they had the likes of Sparilla and Ginola and we shouldn't forget that it was Keegan who brought them to the Tyneside and I'm one of those guys who really believe that he can revive the fortunes of this great and massive club and if what we hear concerning with the backing of the billionaire owner is true then Newcastle will once again be as dominant as they once were and as a football fan I'm always keen to see a team who play football the way it should be played and in Keegan they got the right man.

Houlier killed the soul of Liverpool football club and he was a very negative manager...I remember once when they went to play Barca in Nou Camp and they defended the whole 90 minutes and after that they were labelled as the enemy of football and I honestly believe Liverpool is bigger and far better than that especially when you're used to watching the SPICE BOYS led by the great John Barnes...the most gifted genuine number 10 England ever produced or Jamaica will ever produce.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

it looks like Spurs will finally break their 9 year duck and beat us tonight as they're 2-0 up and 3-1 agg.

There's still Adebayor and 45 minutes to come but surely even him can't get us back into the game...we shall wait and see and I'll be back later Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

The game ended in 5-1 THRASHING to Spurs....and 6-2 on Agg...YEAH it's true Spurs BEAT Arsenal 5-1 at the Lane and We're out.

Arsene Wenger massively underestimated Spurs way too much and it backfired badly as we were outfought, outthought and totally outplayed and Spurs thoroughly deserved their victory and I wish them all the best against either Chelsea or Everton.

I just hope this latest humiliation won't have the same negative impact on the team like last year when we were bundled out of the Champions League, The F.A Cup and The Curling Cup within 11 days...

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

A.J.   

Bobby,

Tottenham were very good in that game and are looking much stronger now. They did well against Man U today the own goal aside and i think they will prove a tough prospect for chelsea to beat in the Carling Cup this year.

I dont think Arsenal are going to suffer the same fate as last year, as they are a much stronger side this year. They look very good for the league and can do well in the other cup competitions as well.

However i see a chelsea side that is getting stronger all the time and getting a lot of players back, and i think we will a few things this year, i hope the FA cup and the Championsleague.

Come on the Mighty Blues of West London.

A.J.   

^^^^^^^

I doubt beating Sunderland at home really means that liverpool is back, but it is good to have liverpool fighting as it makes the premiership a much better league.