Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Beledweyn and environs (pics)

-Lily-   

Somalina thanks for the pics, I haven't seen any recent pictures of the place. Let others argue about their preference for who does the raping & killing (Ethios or Alshabab).

I would love to see more pics of the lands across Somalia itself, broken and colourful buildings are all over Somalia.

Carafaat   

Somalina, most Hiiraanian girls I met are so pretty. Cant you hook me up, doesnt matter from which xaafad I like both of them folks.

Somalina   

Ask the ones you've already met to hook you up Carafaatoow! :)

p.s. Cid gaar miyaad ka hadleysaa mise reeraha halkaa dega oo dhan?, is cadeey bo inboow. lol

BOB   

First you post about Mogadishu and I go 'Mmm that's her birth place so she has every right to gloat over Mogadishu' then you dedicate a thread to Beled Weyn and I go 'Ok, she's just being true to her ancestral homeland' and I let it slide THEN you start another thread dedicated to Baydhabo and I go 'She's deliberately ignoring Kismayo and she's being spiteful only the way a woman knows how and it won't be long before she starts another threads dedicated solely to Qardho, Gaalkacyo, Xaradheer, Xaafuun and Jawhar' so madam you need to come clean and tell me and Yusuf, Muse, Said, Omar, Abshir, Ali, Mahad, Ismail, Mohamed, Ayub, Ibrahim, Yasin, Ilyas, Omar, Mustaf what is it that you actually have against Kismayo?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Somalina   

BOB, Kismaayo meel jirta mahan nooh! meel kale maa dooratid yaaqoo, intaad ii abtirineysid. :D

Calaa kuli xaal, waa ku xaal marinaa IA, waxaan sugaa ilaa Kenyatiga shaqadooda gutaan. Reer Ugali diet ka iney badelaan waaye, maraq iyo digir inay cunaan ayaa fiican nooh!

Dulqaado xoogaa duqa, jidkaan ku soo jiraa hee. :D

BOB   

I'm bad at many things but loyalty isn't one of them and you know it. Just like you love and cherish Xamar I can never disown Kismayo for it's the ONLY place I truly belong and call home marka you broke my aging heart when you chose Beled Weyn and Baydhabo and decided to overlook Somalia's third largest city and my beloved Kismayo.

Xaal marinta si sharaf leh ayaan kaaga gudoomi doonaa Insha Allah illeyn waan ogahay inaa taqaanid waxaan jeclahay plus maya kuma dhihi karo..so xaal marin it's then. lol

PS. Beled weyn caadi ma aha wallaahi Maasha Allah waa meel aad u qurux badan.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Showqi   

Okay BOB, si ay Somalina xaalka iyo sawirada Kismayo ulla soo dhokhsato. Sing along with me:

Beledweyn Allaahayow ka dhig beerta raaxada Beerlula Allaahayow balayada hareer mari. C'mon now you can do it....:D

BOB   

Showqi;795837 wrote:
Somalina Allaahayow balayada hareer mari.

Soo taas kamasii fiicna taadii? Showqiyoow ina adeerow Kismaayo xarash waalan baa looga hayaa SOL from the Admin all the way to the bloody newbies oo tuulooyin aanan weligey maqal meelaha la yaacaya, midbaa maalin dhowetd meesha soo suray tuulo afar ari dhex socdaan oo boorkeeda aanba ka yaabay inuu monitorka iigasoo gudbo oo aanan weligey maqa...lwar illeyn tanoo kale.

Peace, Love & Unity.