Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Beledweyn and environs (pics)

Kool_Kat   

When I said "hadalka xun" I was referring to Somalia as a whole...Hadalada ugu xun uguna weyn waxaa ka mida ah AlShabaab...:D

Insha'allah Somalia one day aniga iyo labadeyda gabdhood cagta waan dhigi doonaa, laga bilaabo Qardho iyo Boosaaso ilaa iyo Xamar...

Chimera   

Magnificent thread Somalina, as always lifting up the quality of the forum that is degraded daily by the Politics section.

I think alot of these towns should educate their students in cobblestone construction. These places would look even more beautiful and developed with cobblestone streets and roads:

intramuros09.jpg

Somalina   

NGONGE;769874 wrote:
I don't understand it. These are pictures of a beautiful and progressive town. Where the hell did all the fighting or (at least) the signs of it?

Few places in Beledwein have actually been destroyed in the last ten years give or take and that's because there was never real "fighting" taking place, more like skirmishes on the outskirts of the city. 2 tikniko firing few rounds here and there and baam! the media makes a meal of out of it.

The media and international NGOs do one hell of job projecting the South as one hot mess of hell and a sad place devoid of any future. :D

Other than Mogadishu, there's hardly any recent pics of Southern cities and towns on the Internet search engines. Why that is I don't know however if I were to guess I would sum it up as:

No exposure = no outside investment = economic depression/agricultural failure = more people depending on foreign aid = more refugees in Dadaab

Somalina   

Chimera, welcome back! and as always thank you for the support.

Great idea you got there! I like it. We can achieve great things if we put our heads together and form a government that represents the majority first. Great to have you back.

baldlysmall.gif

My cottage in Feerfeer should look like this. :D

Somalina   

Kool_Kat;769929 wrote:
Big up to Bulo Barde!
:D

Lovely thread...Thanks Ms. Somalina for showing us a pleasant sight of parts of Somalia, waanba kadaalay hadal xun lee siduu meeshaas uga soo baxaayay...

Bulo Burde, that's what's up! holla if you hear me! lets get faded. :D :D :D

You're welcome inbaay beesaani-yaanyuur. lol

------

Valenteenah, adaa mudan walaashiis!

I hope in the near future we get to see pics of Balcad, Afgoi Corridor, Merca, Barawe, Ceelbuur, Dhuusomareeb, Baardheere and Kismaayo.

Somalia   

@Somalina has come a long way since her preposterous arguments against General Duke back in the day regarding Beledweyne ..

City looks good though, looks very civilised.

Somalia   

Maaddeey;770333 wrote:
^That was back 2009, and you only joined 2011, how do u know that?
:D

I read their dialogue

@Somalina, I am not a multinicker

Somalina   

Somalia;770337 wrote:
I read their dialogue

@Somalina, I am not a multinicker

Can you link the thread you are referring to? I have never argued with the General about B/Weyne. You FAILed Mr. I'm 19 yrs old-call-me-Cusmaano.

Get%20a%20Life_gif.jpg

Somalia   

The conversation was regarding President of Somalia, Colonel in Somali Army - Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, where you talked about how "your people" haven't forgotten his actions etc.

Here are some quotes, and here is the link. I am not Cusmaano, ask the admin to check my IPs.

Btw, reer beledweyne will never forgive your uncle for what he did to their town. Just a reminder.

- Somalina

Clearly you are referring to Ethiopian troops being there.

And in this thread you claim the following;

Few places in Beledwein have actually been destroyed in the last ten years
give or take and that's because
there was never real "fighting" taking place, more like skirmishes on the outskirts of the city.
2 tikniko firing few rounds here and there and baam!
the media makes a meal of out of it.

Here is the link.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/45092-Next-Prime-minister/page4

Somalina   

:D :D :D I think the General knows "what" I was referring to exactly, you on the other hand have no clue and never will. Can't say I'm suprised you raced here with that quote, did you notice he didn't ask what his uncle did?.

Nice try Cusmaano. That's what you call arguing about B/Wein? kkkkk

Somalia   

@Somalina

There's nothing wrong with being embarrassed. I would be too if I was in your situation.

This hasn't got anything to do with his uncle or your uncle, this has to do with the fact that a thick fog of hypocrisy is descending on a few people on this site.

I mean, if I were you I wouldn't be thinking about how you were just exposed, I would be thinking about, what could have been? What could have been if your "people" were cheering the right side.. :)

Somalina   

Dr_Osman;769424 wrote:
Wow Booming Beletweyn

19757285504427276284820.jpg

That's Bulo Burde hospital

I would like to make a correction on one of the pictures, #26 is added in error so scratch it. Thanks.