Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Beledweyn and environs (pics)

Somalina   

Somalia;770344 wrote:
@Somalina

There's nothing wrong with being embarrassed. I would be too if I was in your situation.

This hasn't got anything to do with his uncle or your uncle, this has to do with the fact that a thick fog of hypocrisy is descending on a few people on this site.

I mean, if I were you I wouldn't be thinking about how you were just exposed, I would be thinking about, what could have been? What could have been if your "people" were cheering the right side..
:)

:D fortunately you are not me, and you'll never be. So that's that.

I'm glad you enjoy my threads and reading up my old posts. Keep on exposing me now you hear! Well done Cusmaano. :D

Maaddeey   

All the elders of the Gaaljecel tribe have formally pledged to fight in order to defend their religion and land from the invading enemies twitter@HSMPress.

Somalina, I don't want to hijack you thread, lakin Odayaasha tolka waa kuwaas cadawga iney iska difaacaan go'aansadaye, maxaad u taageeri la'dahay?

Somalina   

Maadeey, magac qabiil lama ogola in lagu soo qoro meeshaan waad ogtahee, sidee wax u jiraan?.

Reerkaas weligoodba mucaarad ayey iska ahaayeen, kii yimaadaba wey ag fadhiistaan (i.e Caato) marka intey dagaal iyo baq baq ku jiraan ha dhisaan gobolka ay rabaan iney difaacaan. Laakiin waa iska daaqa dhididka qurbajoogta Hiiraan soconmeyso anymore.

Maaddeey   

^Waa soo guuriyey lee walaashiis, inuu faaf-reebo ay ahayd sow maha?.

Illeyn qolada geddiga kale degtaad tahay! :D Sheekh Xasan Barsane aa i qalday!