Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Beledweyn and environs (pics)

Carafaat   

Wallahi Beletweyn caadi maha. Its so beautyfull

,Modern, fertile and well constructed. And all this time I really thougth Hargeysa was all that and Garowe becomes a tuulo compared to Beledweyn.

Wallahi, I have been so ignorent all this time. Waxaan islahaa Somalia waxba ma taalo, except for my beloved Muqdishu.

We should make more of these city threads. I wanna see more of Somalia. I am very curious about:

Marka

Baidoa

Kismayo

Jowhar

Afgooy

Baardhere

Dhusamareer

Barawe

Cant wait till Shabaabi's and their shoeshiners give up and leave the place.

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;769489 wrote:
loooooooooooooooool..it's kind hard to ignore. One has to be in parallel world or detached from reality not to see the contrast between pics being posted and the current situation in Beled Weyne.

The timing was indeed flawed

Cawaale   

Hope you guys are not celebrating the Ethiopian incursion into Somalia. I mean comon? Beledweyn has all being breathtaking.

Beledwyne Allahayow ka dhig meel xor ah!

The man am in love with was born in beautiful Beletweyn.... There must be something in the water... Masha'ALLAH... Damn Hadraawi was right. I cant wait to go there sometime soon, now that Al-xaraam has been thrown out of town..... Good Bye to Garowe.... Hellooo Hiiraan.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;769612 wrote:
The people from that region are also very good looking i have noticed that awoow Somalina keep the pictures coming

:D Xaaji, you have noticed that too. Ileen wali suuqi kamaad fariisan.

Isn't Beled-weyne where my adeero Hadrawi fallen in love with (Beer-lula). This place is blessed with a beauty

Somalina, walaal are you from this beautifil city by any chance? ,

Somalina   

This thread was inspired by http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/60823-Modern-Day-Slavery-in-Puntland-and-Somaliland/page2

LOL@ the lies the Shufto middle aged men are running around in here. N.i.g.g.a.z Puh lease! wax isku fala and find something useful to occupy yourselves with.

Thank you to Dr_Osman for the inspiration. Much appreciated, ku dayo PL ku dayo Dr_Osman indeed. :D

Somalina   

Caano_Geel;769794 wrote:
^^^^

Walal maxaad tidhi? Ma anaad ila hadlaysaa iminka mise qof kale?????

Maya, ragga beenta isku maaweelinaayo ayaan la hadlaayey.