Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

BREAKING NEWS: ONLF and Ethiopia are very close to sign an agreement

The Zack   

burahadeer;768430 wrote:
that's fine,you avoiding the gist but all the good luck.

I am not avoiding anything duqa, I was just shocked when you said the ONLF shouldn't have the rights to discuss if the regions should secede or not. Waaar ilaahow mey Chinese dalbadaan in referendum-ka la qaado (ONLF iskaba dhaafe), we are all for it. Not sure what you are complaining about. Yaa dhahay na xoreeya kulahaa lol

JB lool@coming to their sense. You just love everybody to agree with and obey the Wayane yaah?

Saalax, it just sounds that you are not too thrilled about this whole thing.

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;768425 wrote:
Could it be you were colonized by Italians and Bokh is loyal to the Woyanes.

This very region was annexed into Italian Somaliland so stop deflecting from the issue, it's embarrassing.

Answer the previous question in line with current events.

The Zack   

Che -Guevara;768440 wrote:
^We all were and are the mercy of colonial powers....only a fool would convince himself that his tribal homeland is the exception.

:D :D :D true. We were never colonized kulahaa.

I am not avoiding anything duqa, I was just shocked when you said the ONLF shouldn't have the rights to discuss if the regions should secede or not

I didn't say that, my posts are my witness who eva cares to read...and again good luck.

JB lool@coming to their sense. You just love everybody to agree with and obey the Wayane yaah?

Is that what the talks all about now ?? Obeying the Wayane ??? ...... now that is one hell of a secret kaa fakatay :D

I'm glad talks are ongoing not bloodshed and bullets ....

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;768440 wrote:
^We all were and are the mercy of colonial powers....only a fool would convince himself that his tribal homeland is the exception.

Read what I write before you respond. I am speaking of TODAY. Go ahead and answer the question instead of using diversion politics.

1. You said we were colonized.

2. Then I said Somali Galbeed was colonized as well.

3. And that means I said Puntland was NOT colonized?

mugshot1__oPt.jpg

The Zack;768441 wrote:
:D
true. We were
never
colonized kulahaa.

Where did I say that?

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;768449 wrote:
^Puntland didn't exist then and now it's still at the mercy of foreign powers:-)

Were you dropped as a baby? Of course Puntland didn't exist, but the tribes that live in Puntland did..

So why isn't Puntland being terrorized by Ethiopians, and why aren't the people of Bokh region of Somali Galbeed?

The Zack   

Here.... You said you HAVEN"T been colonized.

Somalia;768422 wrote:
We haven't been colonized like you, and why is that? Why is it that the Ethiopians never cross into Puntland or burn people up in Bokh, Somali Galbeed?

Go back to page three of this thread. Afkaaga iyo dhegahaaga isma maqlaan miyaa, farahaaga iyo indhahaaga islama socdaan miyaa in this case?

CHe and I are telling you .. oh yea you were colonized. And you are still colonized. Bookh and Galaadi are colonized. Just because you obey and accept the humility doesn't change the fact that you are colonized.

JB LOOOOL@sir fakatay. Wayanes understand bullets better then they understand talks. Taas allaha ku fahamsiiyo.

Somalia   

It was in the context of NOW...

Bisinka.. wthplz_display.png

In response to this:

In other words, you are cool with them if they surrender? Ninyahow ma Faroolaa ku dhalay lol. What happened to the famous wisdom of " die with dignity instead of living with humility"?
I think you wouldn't mind being
colonized
and humiliated or would you?