Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

N.O.R.F   

lol

that goes on everywhere, think of turkey, eastern europe, even italy, it goes on every, goes with the terretory!

WingA   

Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats all i got to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peez!!

united 4eva!!

henrymills0504_br.jpg

It is a sad time for Arsenal Fans all around the world, including me. Never Thought this would happen. How could we loose to LEEDS United? How could a team as bad as MAN United win the Premiership? Football is a such cruel Game. We should have kept more pressure on them. Big Ups to Arsenal For a Great Season. Ciyaari Waa Galindanbe.....

Peace and Man Utd Sucks

N.O.R.F   

lol@Ciyaari Waa Galindanbe

season dun mate! Cungrats to the scum, i mean Man Utd, all that cheap talk by arsenal like we the best in europe blah blah, i'm glad they lost, i been telling all arsenal fans that they aint gonna win ish this yr so common Southampton in the FA Cup final!

nuune   

united,i already knew they are craap like a mug flip,anyway cingrujilade 2 dem,dhakhlayaal waaxid!!

LadyMo   

kcabuji I honestly didnt believe dat Arsenal would win Leeds as we all kno Leeds is de sort of team dat likes to surprise ppl, they often draw or even win big clubs yet they may loose to less able teams! This just adds to their glory and

Man Utd shud thank Leeds big time for showin Arsenal that they are de biggest team of braggers brought together under Arsène Wenger!

Im happy dat Man Utd won b'coz now my other half can be happy for another year!

SoMa_InC   

Northerner so where is Liverpool.....they aint even gonna make it 2 the champions league spot...

Man utd won but they still remain da shit team in europe. no doubt.

2 ma Arsenal fans....we knew we lost it when we drew against Bolton.

Peace.

WingA   

G_Money,

how far did arsenal get in europe??

and how far man utd get in europe??

i dont know where or who u get ur soucres from but i hope ur not good friends with the former Information Minister of Iraq!! lool..

its hurts!! i know man but stop chatting sh!t!!

Baaniyal   

yes manure the "richest club in the world", has been getting competition all these years from only Arsenal. When will the other english clubs ala liverpool, Newcastle,chelsea, start pulling their weights. Congrats to Manu, they deserved it for their consistent play. While Arsenal in a bad form still draws with manu, Newcastle and Pool on good forms, decide to roll over. That's the problem here in the premeirship,La Liga ans SErie A are much tougher, cause all the teams can beat each other on any given day. Start pulling your weight "so called" big tymers, the 38,000 capacity north london club, has matched this money making red machine in terms of play, but neva will come even close to their buying power.

Move on to next season!

RaMpAgE   

how far did arsenal get in europe??

and how far man utd get in europe??

look at the paths man utd had compared that to the clubs arsenal played. why is that every year man utd have easy group matchs? redface.gif :confused:

Yo its all about Liverpool Fc.............mate......

watch out next season..............Cup is going to Anfield,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,