Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

lowly they might be, but even lowly teams such as brescia have living legends such as Roberto Baggio, and that in short Baay is why Seria A is the best league in the world.

BTW did anyone see Totti's Second Goal :eek: this weekend. He is now on 11 goals in 16 matchs as a withdrawn stricker/ midfielder. In the toughest leauge in the world. If he continues this way then they will only be one player to consider in the world football awards.

Boa Morte in racism claim

_39802631_boamorte203.jpg

Boa Morte claims he was racially abused

Fulham manager Chris Coleman says he has spoken to Everton counterpart David Moyes about the alleged racist abuse of Luis Boa Morte by one of his players.

The incident occured on Sunday during the 1-1 draw in the FA Cup fourth round tie at Goodison Park.

The player involved is believed to be Everton striker Duncan Ferguson.

But Ferguson's spokesman told a newspaper: "Anybody who knows Duncan knows that that he would never say a thing like that."

Fulham boss Coleman said: "He's not going to make something like that up. It's such a serious allegation.

"He's very emotional and passionate about his football and he's not the type of guy to bring something like this up to cover his own back.

"If Louis has said that's happened I'm in his corner 100%."

Despite the signing of Saha and the advantage of playing at home, MAN U where given arun for their money. Southampton should have comfortably won it but they never took their chances. That was avery narrow escape for the Reds.

anybody seen glen johnson's goal against blackburn, god that was amazing. the perfect scenerio-blakcburn equalize two minutes before time in a match that chelsea cannot afford two lose. from the kick chelsea race forward and get a corner. the corner is whipped in by mutu but looks like it is waisted as it drfits away from everyone but then john terry gets a slight header to it and the ball fall to the under pressure 19 year ol chelsea right back glen johnson who magistically flicks the ball over one player side steppes another and then boom, blasts acracker from the edge of the area into to the top right hand corner. it happen to be the winner for chelsea. once again i have to say it what a goal.

come on you blues

WingA   

lool@ Norf!!

u gimme jokes!!

Remember last season when arsenal were 12 points clear and who won the title??

holla!!

N.O.R.F   

^^true, but yr defence has gon AWOL wivout Rio and the Areses are looking unstoppable, but then again, it aint over till the fat xalimo hesto! :D

WingA   

where can i watch the Prem here in the States man?? i need to watch it and i have no idea where to so help a brother out guys.

peez..