Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

WingA   

Place your bets for 2002/2003 season ladyz and gentz coz the league is gettin HOTTTTT!!!

MAN UTD 4EVA!!

veron_cb.jpg

RaMpAgE   

cut the man utd bullshit logo out....i can't type properly itz distirbing me man..lol :cool:

anwayz it ARSENAL all the way for me......

go go go go arsenal....hopeful man utd will get relegated this year .lol :D

Ibtisaam   

Even though i don't follow up on the football as much as i used but still i keep up to date with the final scores and the highlight of the games (well I try my best I ain’t no football maniac u know). But nevertheless i say MAN UNITED all the way yeah. ;)

N.O.R.F   

Why is it that iverpool always **** up in december?

Any way i'm still hopeful, never say die attitude, when we beat everton on he wknd and arsenal on the 29th everything will be ok!

liverpoooooooooooooool on top come what may!

winger are u another man utd fan who has never been to manchester?

WingA   

winger are u another man utd fan who has never been to manchester?

how did i know that Q was coming up anytime soon?? lool..

bruv i was in manchester for 4 weeks in 1996 and i have bin there 4 times since!! watched alot of united's games.. mostly in london and the last-time i watched united was at Stamford Bridge at start of the season in the Gallary behind the goal for £80 a ticket bruv ;)

so i hope i answered ur Q and my Q is the same back but u bin 2 Anfield?? coz i've liverpool play and they aint even my team.. then again i watched nearly all the prem teams in action in the last 3-4 years..

salaams..

N.O.R.F   

Just askin bruv, there are alot of ppl suppoting teams whom they have never seen in action or even the city but i big up for that, u sound like a tru supporter>>>>>> dont bout paying £80 to see any football unless its the champ league final or sumthing.

I must admit i having been to anfield for maybe 2/3 years, but watched them at fulham, charlton and spurs last season cos i was based down there for a year.

gonna try and get tickets for the champ league final at old trafford when they on sale, imaging watching real madrid vs ac milan or sumthing!

WingA   

bruv, thats sounds wicked walaahi!! i would love to get some tickets for the final even if United lose somehow :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nuune   

united lost,what a day for me,finally the come back of Roy Keane didn't make any difference!

oh yaaah,united lost oh yaah