Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

H   

stop dreamin boyz cos united are gonna....(u know what i mean) liva are back, so are we wit becks doin his bends again......!

RaMpAgE   

A good team is a team which shows courage and determination in times of hardship..just like arsenal icon_razz.gif ..so lets see if MAN utd and LIVER are a good team... ;)

nuune   

Rampage,did u went mad,how can you even compare LIVA with united,u know LIVA are better than this united,no need to see which one is good,it is clear,see!!!!

N.O.R.F   

About to go and watch my beloved liverpool live at bramall lane- got some freebies, even though its at the united end.

Match report to follow!

H   

:eek: listen boyz i don't even know how 2 start :D , ama be simple and straight this time... man utd are united 4 da go

nuune   

jamaal is arsenal,wah wah,naga tag,see camal adi,liverpool aaban kuu maleenaayayba!!

LIVA guuleeso,guuleeso,aamiin,aamiin.

nuune   

^Winger, that doesn't make any sence since sheffield is one of the favorite of the W-CUP!

that was the first leg,see what happen the next game between them.

Paragon   

Nuune lol waryaa ma layaab baa hadaan tageero Arsenal? Almost half of London are gooners. You come to west-london and see how loyal xitaa somalis are to arsenal. Boloh boloh ... sxb arsenal la'aanteed abaar waaaye :D