Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Somali girl gang attack couple (Video)

Aaliyyah   

aero my younger sister noticed her I wasnt even looking ..i was shocked at the whole thing. She points out and goes miskiina she cant even walk..l.

salaam

p.s nin yaban u had one photo of one of the girls? i told u why u posted and then u edited and even posted more pics?? dib isku eega..what kind of community baa tihiin?? these girls are axmaqiin bt the fact that u found the whole thing funny and posting their pics is sad and even more heart breaking. I havent seen that uk daily page that u speak of and neither did many solers....

Yunis   

guys - Aaliyah is right this is not a laughing matter.

But at @3.15 that gave me few chuckles. Somali girl who fought the hardest starts acting-up all of sudden and stumbles few times to get up - The police just ignore her to attend the whites who were injured.

aero   

Damn, the dude was swinging. Had those chicks running. At one point he stepped on one girls dress and boy did she fall like a timber. Piump!

Aaliyyah   

Yunis, the white girl probably looked beaten up..not that im given excuses for what the police was doing

anyways, I pray for these girls and those girls like them. at the end of the day fighting will not help them..

salaam

aero;763632 wrote:
Damn, the dude was swinging. Had those chicks running. At one point he stepped on one girls dress and boy did she fall like a timber. Piump!

:)

aero   

Aaliyah, sax. We can pray for them all we want but every action has a consequence and until they grasp the severity of their crime and are truly sorry, I could give a rats *** about them. Call me heartless but I believe in tough love.

Aaliyyah   

oh my god....they are 24 and 28 years old??.....I am 24 yrs old so I will not make excuses for ppl who are my age or older.Subhanalah, the whole time I thought they were teenagers. And, here I was blaming their parents??..

shekadan wa ka baxay I am left speechless!!!

salaam

p.s bt i still stand by my comments that u dnt need to post their pics..exposing other ppl's faults is not a decent thing to do.

Som@li   

Nin-Yaaban;763624 wrote:
Here are the pictures of all the lovely girls that were involved in that brawl from the Dailymail.uk.

article-2070562-0F12A8BE00000578-521_306

Hibo Axmed, 24

article-2070562-0F1283BA00000578-733_306

Ambaro Axmed, 24(sisters, hooyo must be proud)

article-2070562-0F129E4E00000578-438_306

Ayan Maxamed, 28

article-2070562-0F12AA1900000578-144_306

Ifrah Nur, 28.

I am gonna feauture 'em on Somalis Behind Bars thread, they would give those guys a run for their LACAG. You just can't make this kinda shit up.
:)

hall of shame

Garnaqsi   

Somalia;763597 wrote:
Ok then, what does their Muslim faith have to do with this?

Their (accepted) excuse was that 'they weren't used to drinking because they're Muslims'.

Libaax-Sankataabte;763644 wrote:
My prayers are for the parents. Nothing is more horrifying and chilling than to see your little girl turn out to be this way. Ilaahayoow ceebteenna inagoo dhan astur.

You forgot the victims! :P

Somalia   

Garnaqsi;763645 wrote:
Their (accepted) excuse was that 'they weren't used to drinking because they're Muslims'.

But they didn't do the act cause they were Muslim, they did it because they were drunk.

DailyMail loves to capitalize on it, just when the Somali name couldn't go further in the gutter, these girls make it happen.

Som@li   

this is what happens when parents are fully occupied with ayuuto, and non sense, instead of raising good kids, who respect themselves and others!

Aaliyyah   

ganaqsi true that. We all forgot the victims, I do hope they recover....bt these girls' parents?? i dnt think they will ever get over this! ceeb maanta bay u dhamaatay. But, then again somali parents have seen worse. for how many somalis got killed? or how many are in jails? or how many are doing drugs iyo wax kale.

lets keep praying for our community thats all we can do..

salaam