Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Somali girl gang attack couple (Video)

Garnaqsi   

Somalia;763647 wrote:
But they didn't do the act cause they were Muslim, they did it because they were drunk.

No-one claims they did it because of their faith. However, given that their faith-based excuse apparently served as a significant part of their disagreeable sentence, I don't think you have a valid point against the paper in mentioning their faith/religion (not that I'm a fan).

aero   

"Miss Page, 22, was left with a bald patch where her hair was pulled out in the attack and was left ‘black and blue’ after suffering a flurry of kicks to the head, back, arms and legs while motionless on the pavement."

Subhanallah.

They only received 6 months? WTH?! Had this happened in the United States, they sure hell wouldn't receive anything less than a year.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ how much can you hold..

che how abt dont drink cuz its haraam. Gosh!!

aero six months ehh?? I think thats good enough. Hopefully that will teach them something althou I hardly doubt it. I am glad the white girl had a friend with her cuz who knows how much worse things could have been.

Garnaqsi   

Che -Guevara;763652 wrote:
Don't drink if you can't hold your liquor.

Indeed. Besides, drinking doesn't drive you nuts unless you are nutcase to begin with. It probably just gives a little nudge over the edge. Normal people behave normally even when they are drunk or at least remain to occupy a shaded point in the normality plane.

Som@li;763653 wrote:
^how much can u hold ?
:)

Enough not to lose control.

Garnaqsi...They remind me of men in late 20s or early 30s who still wear hanging pants with their unders exposed. It's cute when you are teenager, not so much at 28.

Aaliyah...Of course, it's Xaraam.

Somalia   

Garnaqsi;763651 wrote:
No-one claims they did it because of their faith. However, given that their faith-based excuse apparently served as a significant part of their disagreeable sentence, I don't think you have a valid point against the paper in mentioning their faith/religion (not that I'm a fan).

You're right, I concede, the Muslim excuse didn't help.

Aaliyyah   

Enough not to lose control.

Che, so you are implying that you drink?? weird.

Besides islam prohibiting smoking and drinking. I do have to ask what is the catch? what do ppl get out of drinking or smoking?

salaam

Som@li   

But Judge Robert Brown gave them suspended jail terms after hearing mitigation that as Muslims, the women were not used to being drunk.

Read more:

unfortunately , they are set free cuz of being Muslims and not being used to alcohol claim?

Som@li   

poor girl

At the time she worked caring for people with autism and learning difficulties but gave up the job after repeated absences because of stress and flashbacks.

She is still having counselling and suffers panic attacks.

Read more:

Aaliyyah   

poor girl indeed..

salaam

p.s is it me or does the guy and the girl both look in their 30s..lol sorry thats beside the point I know..

Somalia;763617 wrote:
@Nin Yaaban, the best bit is when the girl runs away and comes charging back - from 1:48
:D

@Aaliyah, it's a tuulo called Leicester up in North England.

Leicester tuulo ma'aha, umana dhawo. Have you been to it? I have and it was magaalo iska quiet ah with a large university. Soomaalida degana badankooda Yurubta kale kasoo guureen. No wonder these girls' names are spelled in Soomaali, that tells you Yurubta kale ka imaadeen. As it was the game, marka Ingiriiska la iska dhiibaayo magaca waala Soomaaliyeeyaa. Hadduu "Mohamed" loo qoraaye markuu qofka deganaa Holland, Ingiriiska markuu iska dhiibo "Maxamed" laga dhigaa. "Sadia" waa Sacdiya, "Habiba" waa Xabiibo. "Omar" waa Cumar.

Qamri duli ayaa cabo iyo wax isnacay. Gabdhahaas walaalaheena haku tusaale qaataan in qamri qeyr lahayn, oo dad isnacay oo wax ma fasho ah bas cabo.

N. B. - Cajalka doesn't tell everything that happened on there that night. Were the girls being insulted and harassed beforehand? Did it start from somewhere with no other CCTV?

Somalia   

Loool, I know Leicester, I was going to apply for the university but ended up taking another one. I know how big it is. It's a fairly large city, 10th in the UK.

Around 4% of the city is Somali

I like the slight name changing, I have a cousin who has now turned himself to Holland, he had Danish, Norwegian and English passports. :D