Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Somali girl gang attack couple (Video)

Yunis   

waryaa - This is no right wing media, stop with the victim card. Its all within the first 10 sec of the video, its clear for all to see. These gang wanna be girls gave a chase, bypass the boy-friend and start swinging at the white girl. Of course right wing media is gonna have a ball with it, but these girls deserve what they get and should be locked up...

Somalia   

Ok then, what does their Muslim faith have to do with this?

If it was Indians would they say "Hindu gang", or "Sikh girl gang"? No, they would have said Asian.

Aaliyyah   

I dont understand the audacity of some girls. Do they really think that beating ppl up will make their day better? I agree they deserve what they get....ta goonada gashan uun baa ciil iga haya..who dresses like that and goes around beating ppl.

no seriously someone needs to teach somali kids to let go of what someone says - I bet you few words here and there is whats pissing them off..af caytamay ninkisa ku yaal bay u bahanyihiin in la baro.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

whats soo funny? it is a sad day for islamaha waxan hooya u ah..gabadho inta leeg oo caqli biyo lagaga shubay.uff.

anyways, is this place london??

salaam

Aaliyyah   

this video is heartbreaking, it shows how somali parents are failing their kids - ok i know many will say what do their parents have to do with this...bt seriously i have seen these kind of girls..loud impolite and just wanna be gangsters..

wax lugu qoslo ma arko..hadaan qosli lahaan qosol gariir buu ahaan laha..somalidu caruutooda sidan si ha u dhaanto.

salaam

Somalia   

@Nin Yaaban, the best bit is when the girl runs away and comes charging back - from 1:48 :D

@Aaliyah, it's a tuulo called Leicester up in North England.

Here are the pictures of all the lovely girls that were involved in that brawl from the Dailymail.uk.

article-2070562-0F12A8BE00000578-521_306

Hibo Axmed, 24

article-2070562-0F1283BA00000578-733_306

Ambaro Axmed, 24(sisters, hooyo must be proud)

article-2070562-0F129E4E00000578-438_306

Ayan Maxamed, 28

article-2070562-0F12AA1900000578-144_306

Ifrah Nur, 28.

I am gonna feauture 'em on Somalis Behind Bars thread, they would give those guys a run for their LACAG. You just can't make this kinda shit up. :)

Aaliyyah   

^is this one of the girls that are beating the girl?? ...and do u think it is decent to post her pic. cuz from the video u can barely see her face..im just saying..

at the end of the day they are misguided somali girls, they just need a bit of guidance. n if they had strong community and a strong family I am to believe things would have been different.

salaam

aero   

Anyone noticed the imbalanced Somali girl who couldn't stay on her feet? She ended up crawling at the end of the video lol.

These girls deserve any and every charges put against them. The nerves they have Ish.