Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

We are with you, Bluelicious!

That guy should've been banned along time ago for posting all that crap here on SoL. I have read some of his post on Somainet after someone said he still writes there. He's a qabiileste. LoL and he used the same screen name. What a dumbasss.

But why was Bluelicious banned though, she seemed nice.

Aaliyyah   

That guy should've been banned along time ago for posting all that crap here on SoL. I have read some of his post on Somainet after someone said he still writes there. He's a qabiileste. LoL and he used the same screen name. What a dumbasss.

oh was that the case. Some of the posts I saw of him on SOL was alright. But, you might be into something.

Nin yaaban blue was banned too? she seemed nice I agree with you.

salaam

Hopefully he'd learn his lesson and not do it again. I dunno how banning works here, i dunno if you get permanently banned or you get time out for breaking any of the rules. But i hope they give Bluelicious a 2nd chance. :)

WHAAT?! Knight got banned?! Noooooo..... :(

First of all thank you to all the lovely sweet people who showed their support and were concerned about me and Knight yes i'm still alive as you can see and didn't get banned or depart the SOL world. It's Knight of Wisdom who got banned :)

Secondly I can't believe it this is a big suprise and so unexpected. I respect the admins decision because their just doing their job being fair by keeping the peace and order in here and getting rid of people who break the rules. But I do think they should give him a second chance because he got banned of one reply he made towards few members who he was arguing with insulting them because they believe in God and I don't approve of that action, he was probably mad when he made that comment it's so unlike him, if he would kept quiet for a moment that would safe him from a thousand moments of regret. He has never insulted anyone before on SOL he's sweet and well mannered never said a wrong word to no one before this incident. Maybe Knight is a mild qabilist and is an atheist but there's also a good side to him, his good qualities outweigh his bad ones and I should know that I got to know him well I hope the admin didn't ban him permanently and gives him a second chance because he deserves it :(

Somalia don't you even dare mentioning my name what the funk are you doing in this thread if you haven't got anything good to contribute. Like many of you I agree that Somalia is a annoying troll that should get banned, ever since the day me and Knight joined this site he has been on our case harassing, stalking us around on the forums, accusing us of being the same person. He's jealous of Knight he's obssessed with him knows his whole cyber history and wants to be him but he can't be him so he resorts to jealousy and bitterness.

If Knight never returns ehum well he can search himself a next woman who wanna be his Bluelicious elsewhere because men come and go and aren't worth grieving after for, when you know that they will probably forget you soon as soon as they flirt with another woman lol.

I have lost a good cyber friend and lover rest in peace in the cyber cemetery :(

Ps Somalia bother or harass me one more time by accusing me of your silly paranoia things or whatever and I will report you that is a promise! :mad:

Narniah   

Blue you are such a sweetheart! You came through for your Friend♥

I never knew he was atheist!~ Major shock!:( .To each their own n that.

Narniah;759778 wrote:
Blue you are such a sweetheart! You came through for your Friend♥

I never knew he was atheist!~ Major shock!
:(
.To each their own n that.

Aawww thanks hun ;) .... I think he should be judged fairly and not get judged and looked down upon because of one fault he made. They should look at him as a whole person and not choose to pick one lil chapter of him and tell negative stories about that. There is more to Knight then fighting for SSC or being an atheist they should look past that he is a wonderful amazing person and we all got our bad qualities.Yes I didn't know either just like you I recently find out about it. I'm not bothered about what religion a person chooses to be as long as they respect other peoples religions and can live peaceful with everyone.

A_Khadar   

I never thought atheist SSCer exists.. Blue, by now you should have another means to contact with him if he was a good friend of you..