Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

We are with you, Bluelicious!

Somalia   

che -guevara;759765 wrote:
i was the last one to see him
, he literally get banned while we were going back and forth on the existence of god.

looooooooooooooool

Aaliyyah   

Lol @ athiest SSCER..im sure ppl of all kinds exist in every clan. But, I doubt knight was from the SSC come on kumaakun cusub baa baryahan kusoo biiray SOL lool ..something tells me they are just folks with new nicknames entertaining themselves.

salaam

Abtigiis   

I liked the Knight of Wisdom. Except the normal hot-bloodedness that comes when we join forums (which will pass), he was promising.

I don't think Somalia deserves a ban. haven't seen him doing anything bad, to be honest. Also, he posts interesting threads. Of all people, why only focus on those who are keeping this forum alive. Do people want SOL to be a place where people only come in the morning and greet each other. "Haye, ma barideen?".

BTW what does the rule say people who are banned two or three times and still manage to come back? Isn't time that we create a "ban-proof' nomads? :D :D I mean like dalaaq during divorces, Saddex jeer qofka ka soo noqda ban, I think in faraha laga qaado if for nothing for his tenacity. :D

Abtigiis   

Some people are behaving like the village i.d.i.o.t who comes to funeral and sings wedding songs, something like arin ma aha uguboo , aadan iyo xaawaa ololaha bilaabee...:D Please respec the feelings of the grieving sister, oo tacsiyo dhexdii ha isku qabqabsanina.

NGONGE   

If you want SOL recognition, have A&T dedicate a thread to you. It worked when he did it for Koora. It brought the name Hunguri alive. It turned Xiin into a great SOL caaqil, it flushed sheikh Maaddy out of obsecurity, it made Ibti a "senior" nomad and it turned geeky old me into a desirable ladies man. Boringlicious has a bright future methinks. :D

Somalia   

Bluelicious;759776 wrote:

Somalia don't you even dare mentioning my name what the funk are you doing in this thread if you haven't got anything good to contribute. Like many of you I agree that Somalia is a annoying troll that should get banned, ever since the day me and Knight joined this site he has been on our case harassing, stalking us around on the forums, accusing us of being the same person. He's jealous of Knight he's obssessed with him knows his whole cyber history and wants to be him but he can't be him so he resorts to jealousy and bitterness.

If I am going to be banned for saying that you might have been the same person because he used to have several profiles, boys and girls in SNet, then so be it.

This is SOL, you don't write it in 3 words, you give an essay, he forgot that simple rule, remember, when he joined I told him to cut it out because he'd get banned, just check our conversation in the "Shout out to SSC members" thread.

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;759834 wrote:
^^ You want a sleeping tablet that gives you an upset stomach? It's called Niteall (look for the herbal green package). Heh.

Need no just upset but calool carar...

NGONGE - Loool you cruel mean old man. Why do I need to die on a cruel way and get burned because Knight is dead. Hindus are crazy people if they kill and burn the wife because the husband died :eek: Lol at you being a ladies man your old you don't got groove anymore. Who's this A&T I hear so often about? Lol at Boringlicious says the old man who rushed in this thread as if he was running to ER when he saw my name as the title. Admit it you think i'm exciting. Indeed Bluelicious got a bright future ahead of her :cool:

A_Khadar - Not all Somalis are muslims you also got christians and atheists but they are in the minority like 1% of the whole population. We never got that chance it got brutally interupted and now he is dead it was never meant to be lol.

Abtigiis - Lool I like your thread you got some sense of humour and the way you used your imagination to describe Knight's dead I laughed. Help me look what you did when you announced Kight's dead they all lined up and are trying their luck. I''m still grieving over the loss of my Knight. Abtigiis bring some order back and do something about it :P

Somalia - Might?! Lol don't change your words now you were saying that I am him. Even after I swore on Allahs name and my grave and told you i'm not him you still went on about in every thread saying i'm him when i'm NOT Knight i'm innocent! Seems wallahi doesn't hold no value to you. Just because you know him better from another forum doesn't give you the right to go harass every person you see that has a similar trait as him. Which is ridiculous and i demand that you leave me alone and stop with the wrong accusations to give me a bad name. We are humans we can have the same trait as another human that's normal.

I'm missing my Knight :(

miss-you-a-lot.jpg

Ps for all the hating men like sharma-arke451, Somalia etc.: back off! We don't care about you think, haters are motivators! :rolleyes:

Showqi;759605 wrote:
Another star has fallen, seeftii adminkaa la tagtay

Knight of wisdom October 22, 2011---November 17, 2011

We will remember him through his legacy. Geesi buu ahaa.

Raga iga sareeyoow waar maxaad ku qosleysaan?

He didn't even make it to a full month. I agree he was a geesi and strong Knight there is no man like him on SOL, he will always live in our memories. He was a true Knight in shining armor he has fought his battle and now he is dead :D

I know Libaax, and the Admin would ban you real quick if they think you are using more than one screen name. They probably check IP address too. This place use to be fun few yrs back when you could post as anonymous guest, i guess someone must've messed it up for the owners to get rid of that. :(

Nin-Yaaban;760072 wrote:
I know Libaax, and the Admin would ban you real quick if they think you are using more than one screen name. They probably check IP address too. This place use to be fun few yrs back when you could post as anonymous guest, i guess someone must've messed it up for the owners to get rid of that.
:(

Exactly if we would have the same IP address I wouldn't be here and besides Knight is Swedish and i'm Dutch so therefore we can't be the same person if we speak different languages. Some people are being psychotic.