Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Shariif and Gaandi meet in Nairobi

Abtigiis   

The Zack;759535 wrote:
Shariif has finally been forced to stop opposing Azania. I am not sure how can exactly that was done but it was done. He has changed his stance and now fully the support the Azania State of Somalia.

This is premature celebration and The mighty ZACK knows it. We all know the Shariif is like a wet soap, and evolves fast. It depends who sees him last and if those oppossed to Azania have breakfast with him this morning, you may hear a different tone this evening. Having said that he will be reckless not to welcomea regional state that is willing to bolster the TFG. What other alternative does he have in the Jubbas? Alshabab? warlords who doesn't obey him? He should be sensible.

But I fear this Ghandi character. I think the man is power-hungry and potentially a trouble-maker. Azania led by people who see the bigger picture of national reconstruction could be an asset. The Ghandi Azania is a cause for concern.

The Zack   

Gaacuur;759559 wrote:
:D
:D:D Heshiiskaas ma Jinni ayaa marqaati ka ahaa!

from where you get this news, jubbalandnews.com:D bring anything else other than this.

Bring also : Location, Date, any Picture..

I really don't give a ******* if you believe this or not, I haven't posted this for you, how about you go there and find a news you like for yourself. Lol. How do we know kulahaa.

The Zack   

Abtigiis;759564 wrote:
This is premature celebration and The mighty ZACK knows it. We all know the Shariif is like a wet soap, and evolves fast. It depends who sees him last and if those oppossed to Azania have breakfast with him this morning, you may hear a different tone this evening. Having said that he will be reckless not to welcomea regional state that is willing to bolster the TFG. What other alternative does he have in the Jubbas? Alshabab? warlords who doesn't obey him? He should be sensible.

But I fear this Ghandi character. I think the man is power-hungry and potentially a trouble-maker. Azania led by people who see the bigger picture of national reconstruction could be an asset. The Ghandi Azania is a cause for concern.

I know k know. I am actually not celebrating at all. Midda kale Shariifka went to Sudan yesterday, armuu al bashiir dhahaa disregard all the agreements you have signed the day before :D :D

The Zack;759583 wrote:
I really don't give a ******* if you believe this or not, I haven't posted this for you, how about you go there and find a news you like for yourself. Lol. How do we know kulahaa.

:D:D Means Waxba meesha kuma heysid..

Since you said anyone can post anything he like, how about this... enjoy it:

kulan xasaasi oo socday in ka badan laba sano iyo rubac ayaa maanta saqdii dhexe ku dhex maray magaalaada Kenya Prof Gaandi Madaxweynaha dowlad goboleedka Insaaniyah iyo Sh. Shariif Madaxweynaha Africa.

kulanka oo ay markii hore Mukhalisiin goob joog ka ahaayeen iyo dalaaliin kale ayaa markii 5 daqiiqo uu socday ka dib albaabada u xirtay Madaxweynaha dowlad gobaleedka Insaaniyah Prof Gaandi iyo Madaxweynaha Africa Sh Shariif Sheekh Axmed waxayna ku lafa gureen xaaladda tuulada ay marayso, xiriirka dowlad goboleedka Insaaniyah iyo Africa, howlgalka mallateri gobbalada Insaaniyah ka socda iyo mad madowga soo kala dhexgalay reer Insaaniyah iyo Madaxweyna Africa.

kulanka oo ahaa kii ugu horeeyay oo ee yeeshaan Prof Gaandi iyo Sh. Shariif inta loo Gaandi Madaxweynaha dowlad goboleedka Insaaniyah ayaa qodobadii la isla meel dhigay waxaa ka mid ahaa

1) in xariirka Africa iyo dowlad goboleedka Insaaniyah la xoojiyo mad madowga jirayna dib loogu laaban

2) in caqabad danbe Africa ku noqon habsami u socodka xoraynta goballada Insaaniyah iyo qaab dhismeedkiisa.

3) inaan hogaamiyo kooxeed iyo jabhadayn loo ogolaanin gobalada Insaaniyah.

4) in Africa waxay xaqa ugu leeyihiin gobolada Insaaniyah la garab istaagto dhan walbo

5) in qaab dhismeedka dowlad goboleedka Insaaniyah waafaqsan yahay axdiga Africa una dhanyihiin dhamaan dadka udhashay goboladda Insaaniyah ciddii wax tabanaysana la la hadlo

6) in Somaliland iyo Africa xarii kooda sare loo qaado Soomaaliland na loogu mahadceliyo 20 sano qaxootiga Africa haysay iyo garab istaaga ay u samaysay shacabka Africa.

kulankanoo ahaa mid xasaasi ah si saraaxad ahna loo wada hadlay ayaa ku dhamaaday farxad iyo is gacan qaad iyo wada shaqayn buuxda inay wada yeeshaan masuuliyiinta waxayna ku balameen in kulumada joogtada ah badiyaan.

Kulanka labada masuul ayaa daaqada ka saaray wixii is afgaranwaa ee labada dhican ka jiray albaabadana u furaya bog cusub oo ay yeeshaan Africa iyo dowlad goboleedka Insaaniyah oo iyadu dhawaan ku soo biirtay maamul goboleedyada Africa ka jira isla markaana ah maamul deegaan ku saleeysan lagana dhoowrayo xasilinta iyo daganaansho in ay u horseedo shacabka labada Nugaal iyo Sool oo ay si gaar ah u diloodeeyn labaatnakii sano ee la dhaafay duulaano iyo faragalin kaga imaneeysay meelo fog fog oo deegaanka ka baxsan.

waxaarabtoiskaqor.com

Hargeysa, Somaliland

^What's so hard or important in meeting Sheikh hotel, even if it did not happen, he has humiliatingly accepted and blessed the ongoing project in the Jubba, and that's all that matters to Gandi and the supporters of Azania I guess.

The Zack   

Qandalawi;759599 wrote:
^What's so hard or important in meeting Sheikh hotel, even if it did not happen, he has humiliatingly accepted and blessed the ongoing project in the Jubba, and that's all that matters to Gandi and the supporters of Azania I guess.

True daat!

Abtigiis so what if Gandi is power hungry name one politician oo kursi diidan in Somalia nin walba tiisu u ordaya maxa isaga u didaya oo xaraaan uga dhigaya ma sharif ba dhama oo laba afleyey ilaahoow haa iyo maya mar hanaga wada yeedhsiin. i mean it would make sense if Sharif opposed the Kenyan incursion as the president of the country and not because he opposed Gandis proposed azania state. Still the kenyan invasion is wrong but the problem is there is no government that has the authority to protect Somalia's Sovereignty.

Sharif is effectively irrelevant now with regards to the Kenyan invasion. Hence the alleged meeting is neither here nor there. Both the Sharif photo opp with Kibaki and Yuweri AND the MOU paper the PM signed earlier in Nairobi show that the current TFG surrendered whatever feeble legitimacy they had.

Ironically recent developments in the South have one probable effect; help Alshabaab regain the political/moral support they've lost in the last year.

Abtigiis   

xiinfaniin;759679 wrote:
Ironically recent developments in the South have one probable effect; help Alshabaab regain the political/moral support they've lost in the last year.

...from delusional nationalists who can afford to wait for somalia's redemption another 4-15 years sipping hot chocolates in the US and Europe. Infact, Che and Xinn have already offered this support by opposing reasonable and practical approachs that could end the reign of the budhcad-diineed.

good Xinn finally realized he was all along mistaking a fog for real rain with regard to the Sharif and the TFG. :D

Prof. Abtigis,

I take it you sold your soul for mere perceived clannish interest and tribal home land Azania promises for the tolka. I will not be surprised if I see you welcome Ethiopian invasion under the 'alshabaab is evil' mantra.

ps. It is not difficulty to support the notion of a national framework while calling out the political naivety of Abdiweli and Sharif.

Abtigiis   

Dr. Xinn,

If all of us here in SOL and those in TFG are naive,why don't you take over this bloody TFG entity with your cunning political skills and save us all from this national paralysis?

Cid walba waa naive baad leedahaye, yaa wax garan oo somali u soo hadhay? Ma Che' gan qiiraysan ee the Aaliyah of the political section ah ee ilmada naxariistu ka soo horeysa iyo adigan cid waliba ku wareertay baa talo haya? :D :D

First off, good Abtigis, repeating NGOGNE's weak, defensive utterances wont make you stronger man :D. I demand originality from you.

The truth of the matter is foreign troops are pouring into Somali territories and you've become cheerleader in chief. Personal attacks against Xiin abound when mustering credible arguments fail. If you truly think Ethiopian and Kenyan invasions are 'reasonable and practical approaches', you are unwittingly pinning your hopes on a demonstrably failed approach. It failed yesterday...I for one do not think repeating it will make it succeed.

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;759695 wrote:
First off, good Abtigis, repeating NGOGNE's weak, defensive utterances wont make you stronger man
:D
. I demand originality from you.

The truth of the matter is foreign troops are pouring into Somali territories and you've become cheerleader in chief. Personal attacks against Xiin abound when mustering credible arguments fail. If you truly think Ethiopian and Kenyan invasions are 'reasonable and practical approaches', you are unwittingly pinning your hopes on a demonstrably failed approach. It failed yesterday...I for one do not think repeating it will make it succeed.

It makes sense not to reinvent the wheel, xaaji. Stuff originality nooh. :D

I am with A&T in this and thus I shall remain until you come up with a better argument for your opposition.

p.s.

VAL..I too gave A&T a hard stare and hoped it would sting. Yet I'm sure he, in his own fumbling way, meant it as a compliemnt (soft hearted girls are cute, men not so much). :D